Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help Anyone! 17 year old male...needing help with Gynecomastia...diet...and workout routines.

jeffkemp2010

Hey Guys. I need some help. I just turned 17 this month and have Gynecomastia. I know this may have been posted in other threads before but I just really need may own thread for this.. I haven't really paid attention to it to notice how long it's been since i got it...but i think its been about 4-6 months since i started really noticing it. My right nipple sticks out more than my left. It seems as is there are like little discs of fat under each nipple. I have never really done any cardio. Just maybe once a week. I started lifting my Freshman Year...And never ate good at all. I really set myself back and wasted all these years i think because i ate like shiiiit. I have fast food almost every day :/ I drink alot of pop and sometimes ate at around 10:00 at night...or later. I am not really fat at all. I'm 6'1" 195 lbs. But when i do the Body Compisition calculator on the internet (tried TONS OF THEM)...each one says i am around 25% body fat. I know this is almost overweight for me...but it is just weird that i dont look fat. I have a little bit of a gut...but maybe i carry alot of fat around my Chest...around my nipples. I mess with them alot...like feeling for what's under them...I am a hypochondriac about my health...lol. so that doesn't help. It seems like there is some soft stuff under the nipples and stuff that is a little bit harder too. It seems like its all "tied" together though. For the past 2 years that I've been working out I have had the same routines pretty much for weightlifting. Chest/Tri's- Bench, Incline, DB bench/Incline...Flyes, Cables...and for tri's i usually do...Pulldowns...with ropes...single arm extension...Skullcrushers. Then for Back/Bi's-Bent over Row with bb. Lat Pulldowns. Bi's-Cable Curls...hammers...Preachers...And reg single db curls and bb and ez bar curls. and Legs. Squat...Leg Press...Hack Squat...Calf Raises...about it. I dont train my shoulders much...maybe once every 10 days...i know i should more though for sure. I just want some help with everything. I know its not helping my body with what I'm eating...I just need alot of help...haha. I dont want ppl flaming me for my HUGE mistakes...I know this seems like alot for just the start of this. Just had to get it off my chest. P un intended. I know i don't need surgery...ITS NOT LIKE MY chest is full like a womans...lol. My right nipple just sticks out...like with t shirts it looks bad...and my left does a little bit too. I don't wanna consider surgery...I'm only a teenage kid. Sorry for all of this again. Just any help would be appreciated...ALOT...any reassurance or any stories from ppl who had this when they were teens. and it went awayy...THANKS AGAIN GUYS!! :) :)

Re: Help Anyone! 17 year old male...needing help with Gynecomastia...diet...and work

holy crap thats a huge block of text

it was hard to focus on it all to read but i skimmed through it and i just wanted to ask.

1) Were you diagnosed by a doctor or self-diagnosed?

2) You wrote you got your bf from an online calculator? I doubt that helps much unless you do the skin fold test or even the stupid electrode machine (not as accurate but its decent)

3) If you want to lose weight, start by doing cardio, start off at a pace good for you and then move on up until you can handle doing it for 45-50 min 5-6 times a week

Re: Help Anyone! 17 year old male...needing help with Gynecomastia...diet...and work

xenobears said:
holy crap thats a huge block of text

it was hard to focus on it all to read but i skimmed through it and i just wanted to ask.

1) Were you diagnosed by a doctor or self-diagnosed?

2) You wrote you got your bf from an online calculator? I doubt that helps much unless you do the skin fold test or even the stupid electrode machine (not as accurate but its decent)

3) If you want to lose weight, start by doing cardio, start off at a pace good for you and then move on up until you can handle doing it for 45-50 min 5-6 times a week
Self diagnosed...So maybe it's not even alot of gland but maybe just some fat...because i've always had fat on my chest as a kid.

Im 17 too and i have gynecomastia also, But i've had it since like i was 12-13, Im seeing an endronologist in sept. and surgey atleast for me is the only way. Because if you;ve had it for 2+ years then it most likely won't go away, I would say wait it out. Im like almost 6 feet and 150 lbs. I know for a fact i have gynecomastia. Anyways for any other info you should go to gynecomastia.org

hope this helps.

ps. also do you have puffy nupples?, cus if u do u for sure have gynecomastia.

MoobzSuck said:
Im 17 too and i have gynecomastia also, But i've had it since like i was 12-13, Im seeing an endronologist in sept. and surgey atleast for me is the only way. Because if you;ve had it for 2+ years then it most likely won't go away, I would say wait it out. Im like almost 6 feet and 150 lbs. I know for a fact i have gynecomastia. Anyways for any other info you should go to gynecomastia.org

hope this helps.

ps. also do you have puffy nupples?, cus if u do u for sure have gynecomastia.
Yes i do but they are not bad really. I am the only one who thinks they're bad but that is all that matters. I am prolly at least 20% body fat...and that's just not a good bodt fat too be at too determine if its really all that bad. I love the way the look when i get the chills lol. or when i am cold. But my right nipple sticks out a little and its annoying. No one notices or says ANYTHING about it...just me. Its like right under my nipple...my chest just slope down...almost like there is no muscle under it...on my lower chest. Maybe i should start doing some decline bb and dumbbell? I am definitely waiting this out though. I am not considering surgery yet when i have maybe 2-3 yrs of puberty left...and gaining some mass and cutting my body fat would help alottt. Don't you all agree that when you are at greater than 20% body fat you can't really tell what your going to look like? haha. OBVIOUSLY.

sessa said:
I think you should post some pics and your current diet + training plan.

Here's some.

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/jrkempen/JEFFFFF.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/jrkempen/P3270211.jpg

http://i62.photobucket.com/albums/h91/jrkempen/P3270223.jpg

I did chest 2 days ago. I did- 3 sets Flat Bench. 3 sets flat dumbell bench. 3 set incline flys. And some cable presses standing up. Usually i press upward when i do them to Work my Upper chest. As you can tell. I dont do decline AT ALL. Any suggestions?

in the end its all up to you bro....
if you lift hard do some form of cardio every other day you should be great.
if i could go back to 17 i would wrestle. that will get you super cut and will be a great workout everyday

Iggy- said:
in the end its all up to you bro....
if you lift hard do some form of cardio every other day you should be great.
if i could go back to 17 i would wrestle. that will get you super cut and will be a great workout everyday

Yea Man I hear you. But I know some people on here have no choice other than surgery. But shiii. I was thinking. I am only 17...I mean. I know i have it somewhat in my Right nipple area more because it sticks out a tid bit more. But it's nothing major. It doesn't ruin my life at ANY MEANS. I just would like it to get a little better that's it. I mean in your guys' opinions don't you think the best idea now is to get on a good cutting diet? Do some cardio every other day. I still have a long way til my hormones settle down. A few 3 years i believe? Thanks for anyone that has any encouragement or stories from when they were my age...and got it under control and looked pretty good after. THANKS!!! :artist:

jeffkemp2010 said:
Yea Man I hear you. But I know some people on here have no choice other than surgery. But shiii. I was thinking. I am only 17...I mean. I know i have it somewhat in my Right nipple area more because it sticks out a tid bit more. But it's nothing major. It doesn't ruin my life at ANY MEANS. I just would like it to get a little better that's it. I mean in your guys' opinions don't you think the best idea now is to get on a good cutting diet? Do some cardio every other day. I still have a long way til my hormones settle down. A few 3 years i believe? Thanks for anyone that has any encouragement or stories from when they were my age...and got it under control and looked pretty good after. THANKS!!! :artist:

yeah dude that does look like mild form of gyno. theres a doc been introduced on this forum.. i think he's called dr.bleu (sp)

im sure he could give you some advice. hes treated tonnes off bb'ers and hes a leading surgeon in this area. i have puffy nipples and used to have a lot of fat around my chest... but i was a bout 10% FATTER. it does go down with training and diet. im still considering having surgery for my puffy nipples though... mine arent bad but im a bit of a perfectionist lol

take it easy bro

Top Bottom