Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help

Panther168

I'm new to cycles. I'm not going to start it until I know what I'm doing and everything. My friend gave me Xtreme DMZ. I have some questions. Can I just take one a day and still make substantial gains? And also what do I need to take during and after my cycle?

What's your stats bro? And taking a Prohormone isn't the best idea. Especially without a test base and pct set up.

Yeah bud Pro hormones are really nasty I have tried them and they played havoc with my body and they are extremely liver toxic you can only run them for 4 week cycles so it's even harder to keep any gains stay away from them if your wanting to try something just stick with 500mg test a week spread over 2 doses if you don't want to inject I got good results from lgd that's a sarm you can run that upto 2 mouths but don't forget a pct good luck

I think that you need to do a lot more research as to what you are doing here. pro hormones will shut you down and they can also give you nasty side effects. I would respectfully give the item back to your friend and spend more time researching proper steroid cycling.

There are a few basic rules to this:
1. Have your diet in check.
2. Train hard, but smart. Long enough time spent training will force you to learn to know your body and to what is responds.
3. Rest enough. Your body repairs itself while you sleep.
4. If you have those fundamentals in place, you WILL get results in either direction.
5. Now you can look at chemically enhancing your training results.
6. I have always preferred beginners to stick to an Test Cyp/Enan only cycle - this way you will know after cycle how your body responds to this compound.
7. From here you can start upping the dosages and adding new compounds to the mix one at a time - again, to test your body's response.
8. Always have an Ancillary e.g Aromasin on hand - you never know if you might need it if your body reacts badly to Estrogen.
9. Always have a PCT in place before you even take your first oral or make your first pin for any cycle (PCT Post Steroid Cycle Therapy - EliteFitness.com Bodybuilding Forums).
10. Listen to what the guys who have been around advise you, their words are filled with research and experience. :)

Most of the points above are what I consider to be good building blocks as far as AAS are concerned, but, remain my own opinion. :)

Top Bottom