Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Using EQ for the first time, when can I PCT??

Kr0ss

I am currently running my 3rd cycle using Test Cypionate along with equipoise (Test 400mg / EQ 800mg a week). I want to run this cycle for 16 weeks as directed but am unsure whether to stop the EQ on the 15th week or leave it to the 16th week and extend my Test Cyp to 17 weeks. In doing this I would allow my esters to clear to begin pct.

Would it be beneficial to use EQ for 16 weeks & extend my Test another week or use EQ for 15 weeks and end my Test Cyp on the 16th week?

Would I have to wait almost over a month and a half for the EQ ester to clear so I can PCT?

why do you want to extend ? please don't tell me you believe in that bro science about you should extend test longer

bottom line you are going to be using a long ester for a long time, it will take you a long time to recover from this. pct should be 8-10 weeks

Don't overcomplicate things. Just run the entire cycle 14-16 weeks and do your PCT. I will give you a link to the Perfect PCT. You start it IMMEDIATELY after last pin. What you wait to start are the SERMs. I hope you planned to run a lot more than just SERMs in your PCT.

Simplified Version - https://www.evolutionary.org/forums/anabolic-steroids-peds/perfect-pct-simplified!-49252.html

This is great advice. The perfect PCT protocol is the best PCT protocol you can run.

you are fine to run test and eq the same length... everyone tries to overcomplicate it and its not necessary... . ive never seen an issue ONE TIME in over a decade of anyone running eq and test the same length, starting pct 2 weeks after their last pin, and not recovering UNLESS they ran an improper pct...

Top Bottom