Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Shoulder pain!

cgphilly49

What's up I just got a quick question...yesterday I was squatting with the yoke bar and on my last rep I heard a nasty cracking sound in my right shoulder, I racked the weight and was in intense pain and couldn't move my arm, I waited and the pain started to go away...I had numbness down my right arm and by the end of the night my neck is stiff on the right side and still have pain doing any overhead motion with my right shoulder and little numbness in the tips of my last 2 fingers....I was wondering if anyone had this before and what it is..I think its a pinched nerve but the cracking kinda freaked me out...thanks for the help

Finger numbness combined with neck stiffness sounds like you strained, impinged (fancy word for pinched nerve) or put something out in your neck, somewhere around C7/8 considering it's the last two fingers.

I'd see a chiropractor, but that's me and I have a guy I trust. If you're not of that mindset, a sharp sports medicine doc is where you should think about heading (they'll probably put you on anti-inflammatories and muscle relaxants). You may even need PT. It might go back on it's own in time but you could potentially always have a weakness there if it's not fixed/strengthened properly.

Top Bottom