Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

zk7

Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

Right? You can't leave an amp open like that exposed to oxygen? So is it dangerous to take 5000iu of HCG in 1 Shot for PCT? I took my first shot for PCT of HCG Organon 5000iu of HCG and stuff, opening the amp was so hard, glass fell into the amp then had to take out the glass and stuff.

Anyone ever had Glass fall into their amp?, What happens if glass gets into the Slin Pin or is that like impossible. Anyways, I made sure all glass was out of the HCG Powdered Amp and Poured the solvent in it and mixed it and shot the 5000iu of it. I guess 1 Shot Per week is the Protocol. 5000iu Per Week in 1 shot since the stupid amp comes in 5000iu and Not vials where it's easier to shoot.

Drawing from an Amp is such a hassle it's like impossible. Amps are the worse thing. vials are much better.

Waiting reply.

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

yea 5000ius in one hit would be major bad. ideal is to break into 10 500iu hits

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the

Why don't you buy a sterile vial, mix the bac water and the HCG in the amp, draw all of it from the amp and inject it into the sterile vial. Then any time you want to do a shot you can just draw it from the vial.

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

DO NOT DO 5000 ius at once...

the exact dose that wil cause leutenizing hormone - receptor desensitization is not known and is usualy thought to be from high dose over time (but that dose is 1500ius) so one shot of 5000 is a risk you may not want to take. The high doses are usualy used to restart after being shut down and often on med advice.

what you do is draw it into the syringe, use what you need (like 500), remove the pin, replace w/ a sterile one, put in glad bag, put in fringe, go watch simpsons. However, it is only good for a month, so you waste a lot by using the 5000 iu ones. Find the 1500 ones--perfect for the bb.

I had the same problem - I figured it out as easily / quickly as I could.

I took one of my empty (capped / sterile) 10ml test enanthate vials.

Empty as much as possible with a syringe - try and get every last drop out.

Inject the HCG into it and refridgerate.

Follow normal sterile techniques.

No problems so far.

zk7 said:
Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? I think dangerous is too harsh of a word. Definitely not advisable but if it happened on accident one time will it kill ya, no. u do run risks with it. there is alot of research about too much HCG during pregnancy with women. that really doesnt apply to u specifically but i hope u c where i am going. Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all. no. but once mixed it needs to be refrigerated and is no good after 30 days.

Right? You can't leave an amp open like that exposed to oxygen? So is it dangerous to take 5000iu of HCG in 1 Shot for PCT? I took my first shot for PCT of HCG Organon 5000iu of HCG and stuff, opening the amp was so hard, glass fell into the amp then had to take out the glass and stuff. I think u may be a little confused on the process. u mix the hcg with bac water that u purchase separately. dont use the solvent that comes with it. u mix just enuf in the amp to reconstitute the stuff and draw it up in a syringe and transfer it into a sterile vial with the rest of the bac water.

Anyone ever had Glass fall into their amp? no. i use my thumb and and have my index finger behind the amp top and push back with my thumb and it has snapped off cleanly every time. , What happens if glass gets into the Slin Pin or is that like impossible. next to impossible. Anyways, I made sure all glass was out of the HCG Powdered Amp and Poured the solvent in it and mixed it and shot the 5000iu of it. I guess 1 Shot Per week is the Protocol. 5000iu Per Week in 1 shot since the stupid amp comes in 5000iu this is not the typical protocol. 1) 500ius ed for 10 days straight after cycle 2) during cycle run it 250ius 2x per week (other variations of this). and Not vials where it's easier to shoot. answered this above with the bac water

Drawing from an Amp is such a hassle it's like impossible what gauge needle do u use? i have no problem. the pressure of the air and the vacuum created by the plunger force the liquid up the needle. it doesnt seem like it would work but it does. . Amps are the worse thing. vials are much better. depends on the situation. amps are great for travel.

Waiting reply.

^^^^^^

the good news is you should be ok but don't do it again. I'm on prescribed HCG at 2500iu's every other day and have been for 3 months. Once you crack the amp and mix it then just draw it into multiple needles and leave the pre-loaded needles in the fridge and use them as you need them. I mix mine up 20,000ius at a time and then pre-load 8 slin pins and put them in a cup in my fridge.

WTF? ? ?
I have never heard of anyone being prescribed 2500 of HCG in one injection.

I get the 5000 iu amps and mix it with 2mL of bact water. It's lasts for a month. You transfer it into a sterile vial, and refrigerate. You should not inject more than 500-1000 iu's at a time.

Standard formulation of human grade HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - comes with a powder ampule and a solvent ampule.
After preparing the injection (solution), you can refrigrate it and it remains stable for 60 days.

LoneTree said:
Standard formulation of human grade HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - comes with a powder ampule and a solvent ampule.
After preparing the injection (solution), you can refrigrate it and it remains stable for 60 days.

Where does it say 60 days at? Every manufacturer's product information on it says 30 days.

Top Bottom