Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the

don't take it in one shot

get a bottle of bac water

shoot 1ml into the vial with the hc.g powder, it will dissolve instantly

suck that up and shoot it into a sterile glass vial

now you have 5000iu/ml

take another 9ml of bac water and shoot it into the sterile glass vial

now you have 5000iu in 10ml of water, which is 500iu/ml

i don't understand why this isn't the way everyone does it

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the

swole said:
don't take it in one shot

get a bottle of bac water

shoot 1ml into the vial with the hc.g powder, it will dissolve instantly

suck that up and shoot it into a sterile glass vial

now you have 5000iu/ml

take another 9ml of bac water and shoot it into the sterile glass vial

now you have 5000iu in 10ml of water, which is 500iu/ml

i don't understand why this isn't the way everyone does it

this is pretty much the way i do it. perhaps a sticky is in order for this process?

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

halfaclue said:
the good news is you should be ok but don't do it again. I'm on prescribed HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - at 2500iu's every other day and have been for 3 months. Once you crack the amp and mix it then just draw it into multiple needles and leave the pre-loaded needles in the fridge and use them as you need them. I mix mine up 20,000ius at a time and then pre-load 8 insulin pins and put them in a cup in my fridge.

i pre-load as well. no problems here

Top Bottom