Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

As we used to say in Viet Nam.....(填写密码成为保留用户,名字将被保护).
Or....You Baaaaad Karma, G.I. Very soon! :worried:

Be careful out there dude! Peace out! :evil:

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the Stupid Amp comes in 5000iu and once you break it, you gotta use all.

You gona be ok bro, however, 5000iu you just send your test levels into the stratosphere and your balls would be working overtime.....LOL
5-7 days later at this dose your test levels will still be high so i'd say do not do more than a shot a week....
i would try to split that up in 5 shots of 1000iu if you can.....pre-load 5 insulin pins and put them in the refrigerator and pin E2D for another 5000iu then you are done or do 2 shots of 1500iu and 2 shots 1000iu E3D each for 4 shots all together

Expiration for HCG is 30 days even 45 if you want to stretch it but from my experience it does lose potency at the end of 30 days

I've used 5000iu HCG at once... I'm NOT saying that's the best way to do it... I'm just saying I did it once and I'm still alive (and my dick still works).

I wrap the amp in paper towel before I break it... the glass doesn't seem to shatter when I do it that way.

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the

halfcenturian said:
WTF? ? ?
I have never heard of anyone being prescribed 2500 of HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - in one injection.

I get the 5000 iu amps and mix it with 2mL of bact water. It's lasts for a month. You transfer it into a sterile vial, and refrigerate. You should not inject more than 500-1000 iu's at a time.

Try doing some research on it because there are some great articles and abstracts of medical research. I wasn't willing to do it until I found some medical publications with people doing higher dosages. I found an article where a guy was on 2500iu's Eod for a year. I go back in 2 weeks so we shall see what they say next. They prescribe 40,000ius to me a month.

Re: Help! for PCT is it dangerous to take HCG 5000iu Amp in 1 Single Shot? Since the

8and20 said:
Where does it say 60 days at? Every manufacturer's product information on it says 30 days.

The information sheet that came with the HCG I got from the pharmacy (dont recall the brand name but it was American) had 60 days after its reconstituted.

MorganKane said:
The information sheet that came with the HCG - human chorionic gonadotropin - I got from the pharmacy (dont recall the brand name but it was American) had 60 days after its reconstituted.

if thats the case then i stand corrected. only ever seen 30 days. still would like 2 c it for myself.

Its not a good thing bro.

halfaclue said:
Try doing some research on it because there are some great articles and abstracts of medical research. I wasn't willing to do it until I found some medical publications with people doing higher dosages. I found an article where a guy was on 2500iu's Eod for a year. I go back in 2 weeks so we shall see what they say next. They prescribe 40,000ius to me a month.

I had the same exact reaction as he did...2,500iu EOD for a year sounds crazy...and yes, I've done a decent amount of research on H C G in the past. What exactly is your goal with that much H C G, if you don't mind me asking? And this was prescribed to you by what kind of doctor? Is this a doctor from an "anti-aging clinic"? If you have scientific or medical papers that support your goal, let us know...would love to see it. I just know that it's been shown (and documented) that as little as 250iu daily for 10-14 days will raise testosterone in males a substantial amount (I don't have the exact percentages)... so basically there's little point in use much more than that.

halfaclue said:

WHOA !!! That is news to me. Thanks for the info. Your balls must look like grapefruits.

NJ and Half....it was prescribed by an endocrinologist (sp) to treat infertility. I know the same dosages wouldn't be used for PCT but my point in posting was this guy didn't do any damage by doing 5000ius in one shot. also my balls haven't gotten any bigger..they did the first month but since then they are the same size from what i can tell. The shots EOD gets annoying so now if i ever do GH then i will know what I'm in for.

Top Bottom