Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! My skin is stretching and I have ants crawling under my skin!!

crimson coal

Man! I feel like my skin is stretching and I itch so fuckin bad it feels like I have ants crawlin all over me like they are just under my skin! Is this do to growing to quickly? I use to get this as a newbie when I would go on a cycle but not again till I added oral dbol to my cycle. It really hits me after showering.

Have you gone tanning recently? After the shower itching sounds like dry skin. Try using cream/lotion after the shower and throughout the day as needed.

Only thing is the itch is under my skin. It doesn't go away when I scratch it. It feels like my skin is stretching.

Sounds like very dry skin. Showering drys out your skin as does tanning as was mentioned. You ich after your showers because your skin is so dry. Could be due to the weather, though I have not know AS to dry out skin.

hmmm. Thanks for the links. I guess I will hope it discontinues with the use of ala. It's mainly after showering so maybe it's dry skin but I will be carefull non the less.

Relax bro everythings fine

get some vitamin E oil or cream that can be applied directly to skin. NOT THE PILLS OR TABS! Buy the cream and rub it 3 times a day on the site. You must be growing real fast and your skin cant take it. good luck

Top Bottom