Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! muscle soreness after injection

firefighter28

Hey guys so i injected 1cc of eq into my left shoulder no problem. then injected 1cc of test into my right shoulder. that whole day my right shoulder was in a lot of pain now 2 days later its still sore and now is swollen and red on my shoulder going down the side of my bicep. this is my first cycle and first time injecting into my shoulders. needle is a 23g 1.3" needle. any idea why this might be happening ?

Hey guys so i injected 1cc of eq into my left shoulder no problem. then injected 1cc of test into my right shoulder. that whole day my right shoulder was in a lot of pain now 2 days later its still sore and now is swollen and red on my shoulder going down the side of my bicep. this is my first cycle and first time injecting into my shoulders. needle is a 23g 1.3" needle. any idea why this might be happening ?

why are you using eq on a first cycle? its probably just an infection. if it gets worse see a doc and get antibiotics

I've never injected to a shoulder before. Damn swelling all the way down to ur bicep sounds painful. Next time go 2ml into a glute

yea thats what i did 3 days before my shoulders. had pain the next day then went away. idk if its my body still getting used to the oil or its infected

Top Bottom