Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! Losing weight, not sure if it's a good thing

Hellawulf

Hey guys,

I'm 29 y/0, 6'2" and I was 252LBs, but I've dropped to about 246LBs.

I'm training for MMA. Currently I'm on 100mg testosterone cypionate injection + hcg (not sure, but typical Men's health clinic amount, I think 50mg?) injection, each Monday morning, then 1 anastrozole pill on Tuesday morning and Thursday morning.

I'm eating a large amount of calories, usually 3500-4500 per day.

I train 2-5 hours per day between strength training, speed/agility, conditioning, and martial arts drills/sparring.

I usually do push/pull/legs 5 days per week (skipping the second leg day due to all the conditioning), but for the last 3 weeks I've only been able to lift 3 days because I feel like my body is reaching the breaking point. This week, I also took some time off from martial arts training and limited myself to really only 1-3 hours per day and yesterday only did like 30 minutes of swimming laps... I figured, if anything, with the reduced training, while maintaining my diet, that I'd gain some weight, but I actually lost like 7 LBS...

Supplements: Whey protein, creatine monohydrate, fish oil, glutamine/msm, daily vitamin pack, tumeric, magnesium, 34-50mg CBD (16mg morning/ 16-34mg evening), 20mg Type-II collagen.

Medications: 15mg adderall XR (+5-10 mg adderall IR in the afternoon/evening), 1.5 mg klonopin (0.5 morning/ 1mg evening), 10 mg Lexapro

I have ADHD and a general anxiety disorder. I started the test, hcg and aromatase inhibitor about 7 weeks ago (was testing a 200-220 range on 3 tests), so the TRT+HCG was doctor prescribed... it's really helping my depression/anxiety, so I may try to come off of the lexapro/klonopin soon. Still have some ADHD.

Also, I usually have a cup of coffee (100mg caffeine) in the morning, a cup at lunch, then pre-workout (200 mg caffeine) prior to my evening workouts. Does anyone know if this affects my cardio ability? I've been getting gassed more easily lately. Not sure if it's because of muscle gain since being on TRT or maybe adrenal fatigue. My adderall and caffeine intakes are within therapuetic levels, so I didn't think I should be experiencing adrenal fatigue...

Thanks for any feedback!

Important Note: I was gaining a little weight each week for week 1-6 of the test, but then started the HCG + anastrozole on week 6 and that's when I started losing some weight, I'm towards the end of week two with the HCG and anastrozole.

So you are taking 100mg of Test total per week?

Most people that train hard 2-5 hours per day can expect to lose weight.. even if you are consuming a lot of calories. It may be overkill.

If your workouts are starting to suffer, and you are not recovering the same.. you may need to slow it down a little.

stimulants rev up heart rate so of course they impede your endurance. you don't see runners sipping coffee before a road race for a reason. just imagine revving up your car engine before a race and burning it out, that is what you are doing.

The problem is that you are overweight and using steroids and eating a large amount of calories. What you want to do is not be using steroids and be eating less food less often.

True. I guess I see my martial arts training, not really as cardio, but as technical training (separate from cardio), but some forms, like BJJ and Muay Thai are certainly more cardio-like than others (like Wing Chun or Kali - which are much more relaxed and technical).

I was trying to improve my focus/energy so that I can get the most out of those sessions. Also, I take the Adderall as prescribed for my ADHD.

I'm also profusely sweating though. Ugh, I hate to cut out the caffeine, as I hate feeling tired before I even get to class, but maybe that's the way.

I don't think you understand my post. I don't want to lose weight necessarily. I like being around 245-250. Most people look at me in clothes and assume I'm like 215-220, so I don't really want to get any skinnier.

I'm taking testosterone, as prescribed by my doctor, for hypogonadism (otherwise I end up with a deep depression), while it is technically a steroid (which is why I posted this thread here - as I assumed that and the HCG and Anastrodol may play a role in my goals), I'm hardly taking enough for it to give me the gains that much larger amounts of testosterone would provide. It's only 100mg, once weekly of test cypionate.

I'm eating so much because I need fuel to be able to complete the volume of training I partake in:

Sunday - AM = Bill Starr's 5x5 Day 1
Monday - AM = Brazilian Ju Jitsu (BJJ) drills
- Lunch = Derobio Escrima Kali
- PM = Jeet Kune Do (JKD)
Tuesday - AM = 5x5 Day 2
- PM = Muay Thai Drills
Wednesday - AM = BJJ Drills
- Lunch = Derobio Escrima Kali
- PM = JKD
Thursday - AM = 5x5 Day 3
- PM = Muay Thai Drills
Friday - AM = BJJ Drills
- PM = Speed/Agility or BJJ rolling
Saturday - AM = Muay Thai Sparring
- Lunch = Wing Chung + Kali/JKD

Yah, I go to the doc each week for my shots, so I forgot, but it is:

100mg test cypionate + 500 IU hCG every Monday (lunch)
1 mg Anastrodol every Tuesday morning
1 mg Anastrodol every Thursday morning

I started on the test because I was having a deep depression and they found my levels were very low, then when my estradiol levels went up, they put my on anastrodol, but they found my LSH/FH levels were bottomed out, so they put me on the hCG.

Top Bottom