Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Intense pain-Can hardly walk!

RBlackwell

Thanks for reading this. I need help.
I have using gear for a while now. I am a hip shooter.
Last week, I broke open a new product - straight ethenate. I stacked this w/ Deca, which I have used before. I mixed the two in the same needle.
When the medicine went in, it hurt a bit, which I thought was odd. The next day, my freakin' hip and leg were killing me. I was limping like hell. This pain lasted about 4 days. I thought I hit a nerve or something.
Yesterday, I tried my second shot from this batch. This time, I used the other leg. Again, a little pain going in w/ the medicine. At 3:30 a.m. I was up and in intense pain on that side. This was worse than before. I can barely walk and can't really place any weight on that leg at all. Also, I was a bit nautious this morning.
What do you think? Allergic reaction to the enthenate? Bad batch? The gear I have is really high quality stuff.
Thanks again and I look forward to hearing from each of you.

get to a doc now. i seen a nasty abcess on here. no fun. be honest with him, he wont arrest you, maybe bitch. this isnt something you should rely on someone heres opinion.

Top Bottom