Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! I've got an allergic reaction to Clen or Clomid

yiyangzhi

After taking 2 clen tabs(0.02mg ea) and 2 clomid tabs, I noticed I have a slight inflammation just below my left eye. Then today, Day 3, I upped my Clen to 4 tabs. Now the inflammation spread over a wide area below my eye, and slightly on my eyelid. It affected my right eye too. I'm allergic to any medicine that is asprin based. I get really swollen eyes twice on asprin. It was so bad that I cannot open my eyelids! It looked like goldfish eyes as both r swollen till its protruding. Could it be either Clen or clomid? Is Clen asprin-based. Please, macro, cockdezl or any experienced bros respond! My diet has remained the same.

ive heard clomid can affect the eyes.... blurred vision I think... not sure about swollen eyes... id stop using both and hope it goes away.

STUBS

My eyes are itching over the inflammed areas. And my eyes are red too. I've just read PANTS' post abt he getting bloodshot eyes from taking Clen, and I'm beginning to narrow my suspicion on Clen.

Thanks Stubby

I hope so. I can't possibly turn up for work with swollen eyes! :worried: I'm trying to drink as much water as possible.

Clomid shouldnt cause that swelling. I think that you should cut back on the clen (or preferably stop) and come up with another plan......

yiyangzhi said:
After taking 2 clen tabs(0.02mg ea) and 2 clomid tabs, I noticed I have a slight inflammation just below my left eye. Then today, Day 3, I upped my Clen to 4 tabs. Now the inflammation spread over a wide area below my eye, and slightly on my eyelid. It affected my right eye too. I'm allergic to any medicine that is asprin based. I get really swollen eyes twice on asprin. It was so bad that I cannot open my eyelids! It looked like goldfish eyes as both r swollen till its protruding. Could it be either Clen or clomid? Is Clen asprin-based. Please, macro, cockdezl or any experienced bros respond! My diet has remained the same.

Thanks Imnotdutch for replying

Is it the Clen? Are there any alternatives to Clen for its anti-cortisol and fat burning properties? Bump for more replies.

Top Bottom