Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! I need to lower my blood sugar levels for a blood test!

p0ink

Ok, I took a blood test awhile ago as part of my physical for something. Well, apparently my blood sugar levels came back abnormally high (despite fasting).

I managed to get another blood test, because they think I didn't fast prior to my blood test. It is IMPERATIVE I pass this one.

What can I do to make sure I lower my blood sugar prior to testing. There isn't going to be a second chance here, so I need to get this right.

I have some metafornin, but I am not sure how to properly use that and only want to do it if I absolutely must.

A lot of times they are just bad test. If you have never had a problem with sugar levels before, I would not worry about it just make sure you fast properly.

You could take a shot of insulin - any diabetic friends?

A lot of times they are just bad test. If you have never had a problem with sugar levels before, I would not worry about it just make sure you fast properly.

You could take a shot of insulin - any diabetic friends?

too much riding on this for a gamble

what you need is to by a blood glucose monitor at pharmacy and check it your self (talk with the pharmacist!!!) If your over 126 you need to see an endocrinologist because you may have diabetes although you sound like you know that already and are keeping it a private matter! if you check it and its like 250ng/dl or more then you need to seek emergency care!!! who knows how long its been severly high and its very damaging to the body!!! however if you fast for 12 hours and its not enough, try eating high protein ,moderate fat and no carbs! no bread no milk no carbs! for about 3-5 days prior then fast 12 hours drink water throughout the period of fasting and if your glucose is high slowly your kidneys will filter it out through urine over the 3 days and then the fast! ***watch out for hypoglycemia (low sugar) look it up

I am not understandign why it is that it's imperative that you have your sugar low. You MAY be a diabetic and unfortunately pushing i=this to the side can effect you later down the line. Get a true blood result then mess with stuff later like metformin and Insulin. Messing with it now can be hazardous to your health. I am a diabetic and know that 1-3 units of insulin can have me feeling good or bad. I can be sweating my butt off looking for food or sitting cool and calm.

Top Bottom