Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help! I Got Bad Gear!

gorillahung

My gear sucks! It's supposed to be Test 250 from an underground but it is either fake or it's a bad batch. I'm taking (supposedly) 500 mg of EQ from Diamond and 500mg of Test E from Dragon. I've been losing strength and while I've been in a cutting phase, I've dropped too much weight. I wasn't concerned until my strength dropped dramatically. If I was taking 500mg of test, there should be no strength loss. I've used enough gear in my days to know that my strength never goes down with that much test. That leads me to believe the test is bad. I've picked out a supplier that's rated well on Evolutionary.org to get some Kalpa test C. I guess it will take a couple of weeks for it to get here. Aargh, I miss the days when I could buy pharm grade Organon Sustanon for $6 an amp and be 99% certain that it was all pharm grade.

Ahh that was the good ole days!! The pakistani ones! lol Yeah same boat as you right now. Are you in the states?

I've got some Kalpa test on the way. My local guy gave me some shit for free. I think the EQ is good but I'm suspect of the test E. I thought at first it was because I was sick for a few weeks but I've recovered and I'm still losing weight and strength as if I have AIDS or some other muscle destroying disease.

There is a famous saying -

fool me once, shame on you. Fool me twice, shame on me.

The guy who originally got you bunk gear is now getting you more gear? That sounds kind of silly don't you think.

If I was you I would order from one of the approved sources from evolutionary.org. That way you actually know what you are getting.

The guy who originally got you bunk gear is now getting you more gear? That sounds kind of silly don't you think.

If I was you I would order from one of the approved sources from evolutionary.org. That way you actually know what you are getting.

Exactly! Thank you so much for remind us.

My buddy actually gave me the stuff for free. I think it's whoever he gets it from that's screwing us. My buddy is getting results from his cycle but he's also taking GH so his gains may be just from the GH. I'd love to have this stuff analyzed from a lab. If I'm really taking 500mg of test per week on top of 500mg of EQ, then something is medically wrong with my body.

This really sucks when it happens. I guess it is just part of the game when using steroids. Glad you found a source at evolutionary.org.

Top Bottom