Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! I am getting Abdominal Bloat (stomach bloat) since starting Test E + Aromasin

zk7

HELP! I am getting Abdominal Bloat (stomach bloat) since starting Test E + Aromasin

I thought the bloat you get from Test and other compounds, were bloat directly around the muscle mass not the stupid stomach. My muscle are not bloated, just my stomach. wtf?

Is that excess estrogen or too little estrogen or too much Test or Too little Test.

One thing i noticed that when i take aromasin 25mg i get more bloat around stomach and no bloat in my arms, when i take none, i get less bloat around my stomach and get bigger.

dunno , is frigging anti e screwing up my gains.

how much aromasin we supposed to take? i was told 12.5mg every day...

is that too strong??

how long have u been on cycle and for how long are u planed it for?? how much test en are u taking??

I been on the damn cycle for only like 8 days lol. However i started Aromasin 12.5mg cap per day before i started the cycle simply to boost my natural test levels.

Do you think my estro is too suppressed and its causing abdominal bloat?!?!

Isnt the bloat you get from Test , ALL AROUND BLOAT (muscles bloated/pumped, all chest body etcc?) and not stomach bloat!

Re: HELP! I am getting Abdominal Bloat (stomach bloat) since starting Test E + Aromas

You are only 8 days in on a Test E cycle so it isn't your Test. Its most likely your diet.

u will grow and hold water in your muscles around week 4-5 but the water retension can come way before that. I personally start bloating around wk3 but everybody is different, since u just started your cycle the aromasin takes about a week and half to start working so I suggest for u to start the nolva that works fast and it really helps with the bloat.

i took aromasin way before i started the cycle.

I suspect aromasin is causing abdominal bloat, by lowering estro too much.

Top Bottom