Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! how much is too much or too little?

210toosmall

im in the process of planing my third cycle,
my first was sust 250 iml per wk 10 wks gained 10lbs diet sucked sparatic training no pct. it was my first experience with aas i didnt know better,needless to say i lost most of what i had gained so i did some research and found out quite a bit,and planned another cycle based upon an example on a website and my personal goals which looked like this sust wk1-5 750 wk 1-2 500 3-5 deca wk 5-12 400mg ew dbol 30mg ed wk 5-12 winni 30mg ed wk 3-7 followed by two weeks hcg 1500iu m,w,f then clomid 50mg ed 3wks diet was on point training was organized and i gained 30lbs kept about 25lbs went from 24% bf to 18% it was awesome i started at 6'1 178 and ended at 210-205

with that being said i have a plan for my third cycle keep in mind my goal is mass,lean mass,but mass first the trouble im having is i dont know when to say when,i keep planning and re-planning to get it just right but i always end up re-doing it b/c "its not enough" here is the current revised cycle

tren ace 75mg eod wk1-6
drol 100mg ed wk 1-4 50mg ed wk 4-6
sust 250 500mg ew wk 1-10
deca 400mg ew wk 7-10 600mg wk 10-16
dbol 50 mg ed wk 11-14 40mg ed wk 15 30mg ed wk 16

pct
hcg 2500iu mwf wk 16-18
clomid 50mg ed 60 days (advice from doc for proper test restoration)

as stated earlier my goal is as much mass in as little time as possible
also i feel longer duration will allow for more gains w/deca dbol

am i heading for disaster?
have you been there?
any suggestions or advice?

I'm a little strapped for time right now, so I can't tackle that whole thing. As the guys will tell you though, that is too much gear for your third cycle, which is actually only your second, cuz that first one doesn't count. You will have problems with what you have planned. Go lighter and less compounds. Try test/dbol or test/drol for quick mass. Save the tren. and deca. You need to do some research bro thats not an informed choice for a third cycle at your weight and history.

210toosmall said:
how about a deca/dbol cycle?
12wks?
16?

how do i overcome the more is better demon?
God, I hope your joking. If you are serious.....you need to quit lifting.....because you are an accident waiting to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

help4john said:
God, I hope your joking. If you are serious.....you need to quit lifting.....because you are an accident waiting to happen. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

preach on

210toosmall said:
how about a deca/dbol cycle?
12wks?
16?

how do i overcome the more is better demon?

With some good old fashioned hard work bro. Not trying to get on you, but you are describing a guy looking to get huge froma pill and a needle. It doesn't work and leads to problems. The demon you need to face down is the over reliance on juice to get you big. It is just another tool you add to a polished eating,resting and lifting routine. The approach you are taking is going to do more than get you bad results, it will hurt you. If I were you would train natural until you come to see gear as something different than you do now. I can't imagne how you could spend anytime here and do any research as I hope you will and come up with the cycle you posted. I'm not trying to flame you bro, if this is a joke post, the jokes on me, but if you're serious then I'm telling you you need go back to the drawing board. If not you will be very unhappy and will still not be huge. Dbol/deca isn't wrong, but it is until you get your head and lifting priorities straight I'd stay off the sauce all together. I'm sure some macho s-heads will probably post its fine and go for it, but they're wrong bro. Not worth more time than that, but they're wrong and you'll be sorry and that sucks for a young guy trying to get bigger. Good luck bro.

obviously i know that the example i posted is outrageous if i didnt think so would i ask or would i fork over the loot and start juicing?
i know that nutrition,rest ,and proper training are the three fundamentals.
supplements as well as juice are but tools at ones disposal and that no amount of gear takes the place of good old fashioned work
the fact that you assume what you assume

The approach you are taking is going to do more than get you bad results, it will hurt you. If I were you would train natural until you come to see gear as something different than you do now.

appreciated,but incorrect
what aproach are you taking?
im not counting on aas to get me big and i apologze if i didnt make this perfectly clear for you
but i dont lift for the bitches i dont eat what i eat for the bitches i dont do anything i do for the bitches i do it to get as big as i can!
only those who understand this need respond!

you have gained 35 pound all together is that correct??
that is awsome..... what is your goal......
what are your stats??
.... if i were you i would try a light cycle... and diet down..get cut up....
give that a goal.... before the big bulk cycle..... what does that body look like now with 35 exta pounds of muscle and abs to go with it???......
you will feel amazing...

roidpuple said:
you have gained 35 pound all together is that correct??
that is awsome..... what is your goal......
what are your stats??
.... if i were you i would try a light cycle... and diet down..get cut up....
give that a goal.... before the big bulk cycle..... what does that body look like now with 35 exta pounds of muscle and abs to go with it???......
you will feel amazing...

im not worried about getting "cut" right now im at about 15% bf right now
and maintaining my goal is 300 dry
and this i shall acomplish
and i only kept 25lbs of my gains
at 6'1 and 178 as you could imagine i was pretty scrawny
so at 210 i look normal ill worry about cutting up when i hit at least 250

Top Bottom