Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Getting Lower Back Pain AS WELL as NECK PAIN next to UPPER BACK

zk7

HELP! Getting Lower Back Pain AS WELL as NECK PAIN next to UPPER BACK

Since starting Test E 500mg/week, now like almost 2 weeks in, I been getting Lower back pain when bending and now recently neck pain behind my back, upper area, i feel sometimes like my neck will break, or something .

I stopped taking Anti E, for a week cuz I was too low on estro i believe the first week i took Test E. But now i feel i think bloated? So is the excess bloat causing lower back pain and pressure on my neck?

Can the NECK BREAK!?! FROM EXCESS BLOAT? I FEEL LIKE WHEN I BEND OR SOMETHING IT WILL SNAP
SCARED SHITLESS LOL

i popped an aromasin 12.5mg now (took a 1 week break to allow my estro to return to normal) and i feel like my Lower back pain is almost gone and my neck pain gone too.

I also feel like my upper back area/neck area where the pain is, , its VERY LEAN, as if theres no fat, or muscle just the bone bout to pop or maybe thats just my imagination or OCD at play.

Waiting for your IMMEDIATE replies.

Thank you for your time.

Thats normal with me also. Just strech out real good. Get a crackerpractor to fix you up every week. Have lots of sex to relieve any stress. :p

Top Bottom