Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Anavar & take Concerta (ADD) + Phentermine

BSU_BroncoGirl

I need help! I am a 39 yr old female, 5'7" 170 lbs. I have been working out with a respectable trainer and on a strict meal plan (which yes I follow and do not cheat). 2 weeks ago I found I was allergic to soy & chicken, which I was ingesting soy in just about everything multiple times a day. Once I got those out of my diet we thought for sure I would drop this m.fing body fat, especially in my ass and hammys that just won't seem to budge.

No dice!

I take phentermine and also take Concerta (36 mg 2x per day), which is time released Adderall.

I am going to try 5 mg Anavar (or it's time to get freaking lipo).

Has anyone taken Anavar with ADD/ADHD medications?

Thank you!

Concerts is time release methylphenidate (Ritalin), which is different from adderall. I would be more concerned with interactions between the phentermine and concerta than I would be about the var. Is the phentermine prescribed by a physician?

Yes! I get my Phentermine and Concerta both from my family doctor. I've taken Concerta for years and the Phentermine for probably at least a year. Most people don't know what Concerta is, but they know Adderall - but you are correct!

Concerts is time release methylphenidate (Ritalin), which is different from adderall. I would be more concerned with interactions between the phentermine and concerta than I would be about the var. Is the phentermine prescribed by a physician?
Yes! I get my Phentermine and Concerta both from my family doctor. I've taken Concerta for years and the Phentermine for probably at least a year. Most people don't know what Concerta is, but they know Adderall - but you are correct!

I need help! I am a 39 yr old female, 5'7" 170 lbs. I have been working out with a respectable trainer and on a strict meal plan (which yes I follow and do not cheat). 2 weeks ago I found I was allergic to soy & chicken, which I was ingesting soy in just about everything multiple times a day. Once I got those out of my diet we thought for sure I would drop this m.fing body fat, especially in my ass and hammys that just won't seem to budge.

No dice!

I take phentermine and also take Concerta (36 mg 2x per day), which is time released Adderall.

I am going to try 5 mg Anavar (or it's time to get freaking lipo).

Has anyone taken Anavar with ADD/ADHD medications?

Thank you!

What does your diet and workout regiment look like on a daily basis? I'm certain there is something you can change or tweak to drop some more unwanted weight rather than attacking it with more drugs or steroids

What does your diet and workout regiment look like on a daily basis? I'm certain there is something you can change or tweak to drop some more unwanted weight rather than attacking it with more drugs or steroids

I have been doing this workout for about 3 months, increasing the weight and reps:

Monday Chest/Arms
5 min warm-up Elliptical
Abs: 200 reps as warmup before each workout
DB Bench Press 3x15 superset with DB Flys 3x 15
Pushups to Failure 3 set (as many reps as you can do per set)
Barbell Curls 3x15 superset with Overhead DB Tricep Extension 3x15
Tricep Rope Pushdown 3x15 superset with Preacher Curls 3x15
Carido 45 min

Tuesday Legs
5 min warm-up Elliptical
Leg Extensions 3x20
Back Squats on Smith Machine 3x20
Walking Lunges 200 reps (100 each leg) or if knee is bothering you do 100 back squats on Smith Machine (no weight or low weight)
Leg Press 3x25
Stiff Leg Deadlift 3x15
Wide Stance Sumo Deadlift 3x15

Wednesday Back
5 min warm-up Elliptical
Lat Pulldown 3x15
One-arm DB Row 3x10
Close Grip Lat Pulldowns 3x12
Pullups – 3xfailure (get 30 reps) use assisted machine if needed
DB Pullovers 3x12
Seated Rows 3x15
Carido 45 min

Thursday Shoulders
5 min warm-up Elliptical
Standing Side Raise 3x20
Seated DB Shoulder Press 3x8 superset with barbell upright row 3x12
Barbell Front Raise 3x12
Hammer Strength Shoulder Press 3x15
Seated DB Side Raise Drop Set 3x 30 reps (lower weight every 10 reps)
Rear Delt Fly on Chest Fly Machine 3x15

Friday Butt
5 min warm-up Elliptical
Single Leg Press 2x25 (no weight added on)
Walking Lunges 300 reps (150 each leg) or if knee is bothering you do 150 back squats on Smith Machine
Glute Kick backbacks on leg curl machine 3x20
Cable Leg Raise with ankle cuff 3x20
Hip thrust with one foot on bench and other leg off ground straight to side of bench 3x25
Reverse Hyper 3x20
Carido 45 min

He changes my meal plan every three weeks, this is my current:

MEAL 1
1 whole Omega 3 egg
4 egg whites
3 Mission corn tortillas (small size)

MEAL 2
1 scoop of whey protein isolate
1 cup of almond milk unsweetened
6 oz of strawberries or 1/2 C blueberries or 3 oz of pineapple

MEAL 3
5 oz of 99% lean ground turkey breast (measure raw)
1/2 cup of cooked brown rice
3oz of broccoli OR green beans (no canned)

MEAL 4
1 scoop of whey protein isolate
1 cup of almond milk unsweetened

MEAL 5
4 oz of cooked salmon
1/2 C cooked brown rice
3oz of mushrooms
1oz of onion
2oz of bell peppers

MEAL 6
1/2 C 2% Cottage cheese
1 C of celery or cucumber or grape tomatoes

Thank you!!!!

Looks like you've been working hard. I can't see anything specific that needs tweaking but I will say this... Some of your troubles could be cortisol related. That's a lot of strain on the CNS without rest in between workout days. I'm sure there are other factors such as slowed metabolism or maybe your body has simply adapted to this routine after months of doing it. Hard telling. HIIT training is something you could try incorporating as well.

Var can aid in a cut but I'm not really experienced in advising it to women... I know they usually take 5-10mg. Maybe someone else with better advice will chime in

Looks like you've been working hard. I can't see anything specific that needs tweaking but I will say this... Some of your troubles could be cortisol related. That's a lot of strain on the CNS without rest in between workout days. I'm sure there are other factors such as slowed metabolism or maybe your body has simply adapted to this routine after months of doing it. Hard telling. HIIT training is something you could try incorporating as well.

Var can aid in a cut but I'm not really experienced in advising it to women... I know they usually take 5-10mg. Maybe someone else with better advice will chime in

Thank you for looking! Actually before this I was doing a lot more. After hiring this trainer he cut me back and increased my food intake. He is a little baffled too.

Its pretty frustrating. I was always the lean girl with the hot bod until I had my son and went through my divorce. Granted, I am not 28 anymore, even if I feel like it- but I can be better!

Thanks again!

var may be a good option...

or

you could look into SARMS and especially GW-501516. Much better option in my opinion for a lady.

about your diet.. I would cut your fruit and grain consumption in half, and then bump up your green veggies. Add a serving of the veggies to your post-post-workout meal. Cottage Cheese before bed is a good idea for the slow digesting protein, but when I am trying to cut body fat I eliminate any kind of dairy from my diet (accept for whey and casein protein). Maybe switch from Cottage Cheese to a scoop of casein protein.

Top Bottom