Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP! Anavar & take Concerta (ADD) + Phentermine

about your diet.. I would cut your fruit and grain consumption in half, and then bump up your green veggies. Add a serving of the veggies to your post-post-workout meal. Cottage Cheese before bed is a good idea for the slow digesting protein, but when I am trying to cut body fat I eliminate any kind of dairy from my diet (accept for whey and casein protein). Maybe switch from Cottage Cheese to a scoop of casein protein.

^ solid advice

about your diet.. I would cut your fruit and grain consumption in half, and then bump up your green veggies. Add a serving of the veggies to your post-post-workout meal. Cottage Cheese before bed is a good idea for the slow digesting protein, but when I am trying to cut body fat I eliminate any kind of dairy from my diet (accept for whey and casein protein). Maybe switch from Cottage Cheese to a scoop of casein protein.

I wish I could have my casein again before bed, but I am allergic to soy (& lecithin) and soy is in about 99.9% of whey protein products (took me forever to find one - plant protein powders are GROSS) and it's in all casein (that I have found). He just started the cottage cheese thing, and I miss my unsweetend almond milk and whey before bed.

I could never eat and live off unsweetend almond milk, vanilla whey and natural peanut butter.

I like what you say about the fruit and grains. I miss my greens! and I have never been a huge fruit eater.

Thank you!

I was allergy tested three weeks ago and they found I am allergic to soy, chicken, shellfish (which I have been my whole life), kiwi and msg, canola oil, vegetable oil (which I eat clean so I don't eat those 3 anyway). Soy is in freaking everything, from the multivitamin I was using to my Omega3 and Whey Isolate. I've been off all soy and chicken for 3 weeks now. My blood work did show major inflammation which came from the food allergy (plus I felt like crap everything I ate - but it's been that way my whole life). Shellfish is another beast - thats an Epipen moment (but for a little bite of lobster or crab I just might take a shot to the leg). My Dr(s) and trainer said I should have dropped at least 5 lbs by now if not more when I took those out of my diet (especially since they were a main staple of my diet). I have been training hard for 2 freaking years and like this for a 6-12 months, lost 10 lbs. over the two years. I am not a cheater. I am not a food person, food is my fuel. When I go 'out to eat' I bring my meal - I am that girl.

Well.. losing body fat sucks for women. Sometimes it doesn't matter if you are doing everything correct.. your hormones just won't allow it. Anavar would help with this by elevating your test levels. But I am unsure of exactly how to set up a cycle for a female. I know the dosing is 5-10 mg per day for 6-8 weeks, but that is about it.

Have you looked into GW-501516 yet? It is a research chemical that is designed to help lose body fat. It is an awesome compound. Many people on this forum have used it with great success. It also doesn't come with any change in hormone levels and is side effect free if you keep the dosage in the recommended range.

And to answer your original questions. I am prescribed adderall and have had no negative interaction with it and running in sort of AAS.

I haven't looked into GW yet, but I will! It does sound like it might be more in line of what I need. This is all a new path for me. My good friend uses Winny and recommended Anavar, which brought me to research and here. He is well aware of my frustration and I think he sick of hearing it :)

He has a close circle of IFBB friends that have had great results with it. I just didn't know if combining the stimulants would be a concern. Though I take 72 mg of Concerta, Phentermine, a burner and drink ON Amino Energy in 1 gal of my water with no issues... You never know!

Thank you for your help!

Top Bottom