Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!?!? Very Nervous About Winny Cycle

BobbyJenious

I am 21 years of age, 6'1" 205lbs. college student. NEVER used any AAS what so ever. I have been reading up and doing some research for about 8 months now. I have found all the factual, clinical information I need but have many other questions that have yet to be answered and I cant seem to find. These questions are mainly regarding what it feels like to be on winstrol, or any AAS for that matter. Im not talking in the gym while lifting, im wondering questions you don't hear about such as: after you inject do you feel this stuff immediatly? how long for it to kick in? does it make you emotional or short tempered? any heart palpitations or nervous effects after the initial injection/s? Any depression problems or mood swings? I hate to sound like a pussy but I just need someone to ease my mind, as I am worried I will get on this shit and tweak out at work or on someone. I have had some bad experiances with other drugs in the past and dont want to get on this cycle and just snap or something. It sounds funny I know but like I said ive never used AAS and am quite tenitive. Any facts. experiances, storys, or CALMING ADVICE would be greatly appreciated, again I am only taking a cycle of winny by itself.
Thanks, BJENIOUS

I take it you are injecting the winny. usually the rule is that if you are an asshole off juice then you will be an asshole on juice and vice versa. don't get all worked up about this. I don't think anyone can tell you exactly how you will react, you just have to find out for yourself. but everything should be managable. good luc

I am injecting ...not neceessarily an asshole, but short tempered. Who isnt though? I bartend at a night club and deal with alot of drunken idiots. I have a great deal of patients with these people and my main concern is im going to lose these patients on the winny. I do have a good head on my shoulders though and am just really worked up and nervous about popping the old AAS cherry. Thank you for your advice stonecold.
BJENIOUS

Even though you may have read through all the facual documentation, it seems as though you're mind is still hanging onto what it was originally taught ie: what the media says. You're not gonna feel any different right after injecting unless you accidentally inject into a vein which should be a very rare thing since you'll aspirate. If you're this pyched about doing the injection, you may wanna try to find someone that will do your first couple injections for you. Fainting is known to happen if one gets too nervous. I was scared to death of needles before. It took me about 30 minutes to to inject and even then I ended up hitting a nerve in my quad causing me to back out. After 2 or 3 injections you'll be fine.

BobbyJenious said:
I am 21 years of age, 6'1" 205lbs. NEVER used any AAS what so ever. Research for about 8 months now.

1)I have many questions as to what it feels like to be on winstrol or any other AAS.

The effects vary on each individual person. Personally I love using winny I get outstanding strenght gains and have a very solid tense feeling in my muscles... hardly any water retention... and usually solid gains.

2)after you inject do you feel this stuff immediatly? how long for it to kick in?

All drugs have there own individual esther base which determine the release rate of the hormone and the half life. (when a drug is at half its potency). Winstrol seems to kck in for me around the 3 week range and has takin up to 4.

3)does it make you emotional or short tempered?

I feel that is a cop out as a reason to be an asshole. And if not and you can't handle them then you are not ready for AAS. Yes they can make you edgey but it is up to you how you control that.

4)any heart palpitations or nervous effects after the initial injection/s?

There have never been any heart problems for me but there are obviously a general nervous feeling when you are injecting a potent drug into your blood stream which is something most people have have a MD to do legally...

Yeah I was a little nervous my first couple times. Then I got used to it. Still get a little nervous but nothing like I used to. Be careful bro... Good Luck

5) Any depression problems or mood swings? yes ... answered this already.

I'm not saying there's any connection, but I never killed anyone before I started using steroids.

you'll love the stuff. You know all the possible side effects right? Hard on the liver, and hairline (for most people). I've taken winny and loved it. It made me vascular, strong, and tight. Pumps will be insane. How long are you planning on running it and at how many mg/wk? Have fun.

it may increase your aggression mentally but overall you are in control of what you do physically....

This as great advice mguys thanks. As far as the needles and injections delenquint, i must not have been clear. I am not the least bit scared or nervous about needles or injection, moreso the overall mental and emotional effects. I plan to run the cycle for 6-8 weeks injecting 50 ED. thoughts, comments?

Top Bottom