Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!! SUGGESTIONS I need a good steroid for a 1st timer taking steroids.

muscleROOK

I've been working out for about 5 to 6 months. I've taken creatine & protein shakes. I've seen a result, but not what I'm looking for. SO I've decided to try anabolic steroids. I've heard of DECA & WINSTROL. What's a good cycle for a starter? HELP please. I don't want to take the wrong thing.

how about you train for at least 3 years and get your diet in check before even considering steroids? 5-6 months of training is a JOKE! i bet you dont even eat more then 3 meals a day

This is so rediculous -its silly!

I Trained Hardcore for over 30 yrs without touching Gear,
Learn to eat & train properly.

RADAR

Come on guys, it can vary from person to person, but I would agree he is not ready. I did my fist cycle for my first show, but had barely been working out over a year. I was about 200 lbs, but benched 315 and squated 405 both for reps, and was eating 8 or 9 meals a day at the time. It was a primo/winstrol/clen stack.

However, I think this is probably a joke as well.

I don't know guys... he is pretty hardcore. I don't even use creatine or protien powder. I eat alot of steak though. I prefer to get that sort of thing all natural.

:rolleyes:

This is your first post. If this isnt a joke what everyone stated above couldnt be more true. I was working out 15 years and 30 yrs. old before touching any chemical enhancer. Reach your maximum potential naturally than start "thinking" about steroids once you have researched completely what you want to inject into your body.

Top Bottom