Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!! I have a lump in my nipple

JU

Hope you guys can help me out....5th week of EQ/winny. I started getting a lump just above my left nipple.....almost immediatly..thought it would just go away after a week or so....still there.....ive got 5 more weeks to go.....i started omifin 2 nights ago...one a night and see what happens.....what do you think?:confused: I know this usually doesnt happen on this cycle....so im a little worried.

possible high propensity to gyno, two choices, one; stay on the gear and roll the dice for possible bitch tit. two; quit and get out whlie you can, move to something more suitable to your body

what are the dosages.....EQ aromatizes but only at high doses.....you must be very susceptible....I would at least switch to nolva at 40 mg ED.......

doses:
2cc eq-every 5th day
20 mg ttokky winny tabs every day
thats not a lot.....but it works for me....Ive never had a problem with winny....or EQ before...i got it once before with deca/winny cycle........

I hate to say this but... post a pic.

It sounds like a hormone tumor... absolutely harmless... but I'd have to see a pic to tell.

How old are you?

V10 MOJO said:
possible high propensity to gyno, two choices, one; stay on the gear and roll the dice for possible bitch tit. two; quit and get out whlie you can, move to something more suitable to your body

3- start taking nolvadex.

I don't even really know what to look for as far as a lump. I mean is it hard or just feel like a chunk of fat? Do they start small and get bigger until its eventually a bitch tit or is the lump seperate from the growth of tits?

My nipples itched a bit for a few days on 250 a week of sust so I took some nolvadex and they don't itch anymore. It could have just been my mind playing tricks on me but I'm pretty paranoid about bitch tits. Would be nice to know exactly what to look for...

Yea it got a bit raw but i think that was from rubbing on my shirt. They feel fine now though...whether it was gyno symptoms or not I don't really know I'm just glad they don't itch.

Top Bottom