Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELP!!!Testosterone Question!!

browning382

Ok...I am A noob when it comes to all this but figured I would get a straight answer from someone here..Thanks in advance for any replies.
I recently went through a online clinic to get TRT...My blood work came back and the Doc told me I needed to be on HGH but the cost was outrageous.(one of the test showed my levels were 135 on something)..he then told me that my T levels were at 935. The consultant I had been talking to at the clinic agreed to let me get On the TRT program anyway and the Doc approved it .....the following is what they are sending me for a 10 week cycle on the Test and 2 weeks recovery..The Doc called me twice and said that this would put my T levels way above 1400 and he did not really like approving it.
1-10ml/200mg of Testosterone
1-10,000 units of Noveral HCG
1-30ml Cyanacobalamin (B-12)
50 mg Teslac
I am 5'11" 140lbs 32yrs.......am I gonna see any results from this cycle or did I just waste a bunch of money? I would really like to gain some weight and put on some muscle...I will be eating and working out like a horse during the cycle. I was just wondering if I would see any good changes in muscle mass and strength from this? Thanks

browning382 said:
Ok...I am A noob when it comes to all this but figured I would get a straight answer from someone here..Thanks in advance for any replies.
I recently went through a online clinic to get TRT...My blood work came back and the Doc told me I needed to be on HGH but the cost was outrageous.(one of the test showed my levels were 135 on something)..he then told me that my T levels were at 935. The consultant I had been talking to at the clinic agreed to let me get On the TRT program anyway and the Doc approved it .....the following is what they are sending me for a 10 week cycle on the Test and 2 weeks recovery..The Doc called me twice and said that this would put my T levels way above 1400 and he did not really like approving it.
50 mg Teslac
I am 5'11" 140lbs 32yrs.......am I gonna see any results from this cycle or did I just waste a bunch of money? I would really like to gain some weight and put on some muscle...I will be eating and working out like a horse during the cycle. I was just wondering if I would see any good changes in muscle mass and strength from this? Thanks

You might gain 5 pounds maybe a bit more ,everyone is different ,it would be cheaper to find you a reliable guy!

RADAR

Does anyone have any idea what the optimum levels are compared to what the medical field uses as noral ranges??

We recently attended the A4M conference in Chicago for HRT and Anti-Aging the the optimum levels that were given are as follows and should be in the optimal range of a 25 year old.

DHT - 30 to 85 male and 4 to 22 females

Estridol - 15 to 25pg male and 15 to 45pg females

Bioavalible Testosterone - 120 to 600ng male and 2 to 20ng females
Bioavailable can be calculated at www.issam.ch

IGF-1 - 270 to 350ng+ male and 220 to 300ng+ females

Free Testosterone - 80 to 300pg males and 1.1 to 6.3pg females

Total Testosterone should be in the top 20% for optimal range

Any othe questions please feel free to contact us.

Oasis Longevity & Rejuvenation
www.oasisrejuvenation.com
1-877-548-3968

browning382 said:
50 mg Teslac

Honest Doc. You began with high t levels. That new T level, coupled with the accompanying DHT levels and esto would have been wild.

You are too young and too healthy for this HRT program. A very simple cycle from a good source would really be the ticket ... including HGH.

dear browning,
the doctors are literally killing you and you are paying them to do it.
STOP SEEING THE DAMNED DOCTORS. STOP INJECTING 200 MG of TESTOSTEONE!!!!!
please read my book Testosterone Is Your Friend. stop going to doctors.
buy a saliva hormone test kit for $55 from my website (we don't make money on these, believe me) and test your FREE dhea and testosterone.
IF and ONLY IF you prove to be low in free testosterone (not bound or total) you can take 3 mg (notice that is three milligrams) of natural testosterone in your blood with DMSO daily.
you can buy Denkall Aquatest 10 X 100 natural aqueous testosterone on various internet sites for about $70. this will last you almost a year.
sincerely,
roger mason
www.youngagainproducts.com
p.s. if you buy ANYTHING you get the testosterone book for free if you just ask. you don't ever have to buy anything to get the newsletter and read the library of over 300 articles.

Update....been on test cyp for 2 1/2 weeks now.....gained 11 lbs...(I'm at about 3% body fat) feeling great...everyone says that everyone reacts differently....I can definitely see a difference...it may even be in my mind and causing me to workout harder and eat more. I would post pics..lol....but I am still only the size of some of you guys legs..lol...and by the way....ZERO SIDE AFFECTS SO FAR. I KNOW THE 11LBS IS NOT ALL MUSCLE..BUT ALL I WANT IS TO GET TO NORMAL SIZE AND OUT OF THE "SKINNY" CATAGORY

21/2 weeks and 11 pounds? Are you sure? It would seem to me that this is too short of a time to have some gains especially at the amounts you posted...

How about:
- lots of high quality food on a balanced diet of 5 meals a day
- a multi-vit, some whey and some creatine
- a basic upper body/lower body split routine
- 8-9 hours sleep a day
- and 6-12 mgs of good ol' dbol for about 8 weeks?

Toss out everything else.

Some muscular weight gain for a young man should not be this complicated.

temetrepo said:
21/2 weeks and 11 pounds? Are you sure? It would seem to me that this is too short of a time to have some gains especially at the amounts you posted...

coming up on 4th week ....I have gained a total of 14 lbs...I am positive on the 14lbs...I am working out almost daily..day off here and there..I am just taking the t..along with creatine, drinking 4 high protein/weight gainer shakes a day (1800 calories there) and lots and lots of food..lol. Like I said...its certainly not all muscle but I can still see my 6 pack and I can see muscles that I didnt know existed before. I am new to all of this and was disappointed with the post that said I might gain 5 pounds from this. My energy level is through the roof... I feel like I am gettin stronger everyday and maybe my body just needed a boost to get started.

Top Bottom