Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

help!!! "puffy nipples"

abszilla

here's some history
21 years old around 175 6 percent bf/ no a.s use, still natural. basic supplements. nyc, yohimburn,ala and protein.

I bulked up during the winter, and i started cutting down couple of months ago, i'm down to 6 percent bf/ my abs are all showing,veins everywhere, but i seem to have puffy nipples. it's like there's water under them. no lumps. nothing comes out of them. just water substance under them and some granules i think it's estrogen fat related? btw i still retain some fat under my nipples, and lower abs
can i run proviron or nolvadex alone with no a.s to cut that puffyness?

i've been searching for the past month before i posted this thread but i can't seem to find any info on this specific case. thanks for all the help.

came to the right place!

Not only do a large amount of the member here suffer from the same condition, but we have tons of info onto how to help it! (Well, i have to yet to find one that works, but people have lots of ideas)

Try looking (and searching) for the following things which people have used (or tried) to reduce puffy nips:

andactrim
yohimburn
winny
nolvdex
armidex (liquidex)
bromo

I have tried all of these with no luck, oh yea, one more
SURGERY!

Yes, I think that using Nolv alone will help you. It is of note that when estrogen and body fat levels are "normal" administering Nolv can increase the look of hardness in muscle.
Lets do a try, you can not loose anything

nolv better than all above, but still not great. I even tried bromo, no help, andractim was a joke, femara helps a little

If you're running letrozole for an anti-e during a cycle and decide to run nolva because your nips are getting puffy, should you drop the letrozole and run the nolva alone, or run them both at the same time?

Nolvadex is probably your best bet, but I don't know how much that will help either in your case. Nolvadex is most effective as a preventative measure or used right when symptoms start to occur. If I were on a cycle and started getting gyno I would take nolva at 60-80mg/day for 4 or 5 days then drop down to 30-40mg/day until symptoms went away. After that continue at about 20mg/day until a couple weeks after your cycle.

thanks for the info. i'm starting an experiment on myself. i'm going to take 20mg ed of nolva for a month and see if there is any difference, i will take pics before. and after. hopefully it should work. i also use yohimburn df on them too. do u guys think i should increase the dosage or i should keep it at 20mg ed

Top Bottom