Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Help!!! M-drol???

wcjcMr.O

Plat Hero
Platinum
is there anything that i should run WITH a cycle of M-DROL??? such as CYCLE SUPPORT by CEL or Formastane or anything else? i already have some Milk Thisle but was more concerned with something to combat any chance of GYNO or high BP. thanks. i already have a PCT planned out with Nolva and SNS Inhibit-E and maybe some Arimadex on hand in case of delayed onset gyno. so im mainly just curious as what i should run ON CYCLE. thanks alot guys.

o by the way. im 23 years old 6 foot tall been training for 3 years, 202 pounds 11% bf. and im pretty sure im not very prone to gyno anyway. ran a superdrol clone a year ago b4 i knew what i was doing and ran a crap PCT and didnt get any sides. still i DONT want ANY gyno. i was lucky. lost most of the strenght tho. crappy diet back then. thanks again

during cycle you need a cycle support for your bp, liver and cholesterol. you can use the adex during cycle if you get gyno signs or use the formestane.

ok sounds good. so there would be no problem with running the Formestane during cycle even without signs of gyno present. and do u think the formestane would hinder the gains i could get? probably not i just figured i would ask. thanks

Yeah it will be ok to run it during the cycle and it shouldnt hinder your gains you get from the mdrol at all.

ya i just say u reply to my other post. big help man thanks alot. one more question. i started a new thread but no one seems to want to answer it yet. basically this will be the second time with a prohormone besides stuff like t-bomb and 17hd and another i cant remember the name. anyway do u think i should run a cycle of something "real" before i do the Superdrol clone? i hear the Superdrol clone M-drol has more sides than REAL GEAR and is worse for u.im just thinking of my future and want to continue to make gains from future prohormone AAS use. i hear M-DROl leaves a by product on ur androgen receptors which makje you less responsive to future AAS or prohormone use. thanks alot man

As far as hindering future gains no it wont that is a load of bull crap, i have ran this stuff and much other stuff along with the real deal and still make beautiful gains. I wont deny phs are more harmful than real gear because of having to pass through the liver. You should be fine for future gains, just take your proper precautions now.

ya i kinda waht i figured. just wanted to hear it from someone else. thanks alot man. big help. im probably not gonna have time to run it actually for a few more months. i got some stuff coming up that is gonna take alot of time away from lifting. but when i get bak in it and run my cycel i will post some b4 and after pics or something. thanks again man later

is there anything that i should run WITH a cycle of M-DROL??? such as CYCLE SUPPORT by CEL or Formastane or anything else? i already have some Milk Thisle but was more concerned with something to combat any chance of GYNO or high BP. thanks. i already have a PCT planned out with Nolva and SNS Inhibit-E and maybe some Arimadex on hand in case of delayed onset gyno. so im mainly just curious as what i should run ON CYCLE. thanks alot guys.

o by the way. im 23 years old 6 foot tall been training for 3 years, 202 pounds 11% bf. and im pretty sure im not very prone to gyno anyway. ran a superdrol clone a year ago b4 i knew what i was doing and ran a crap PCT and didnt get any sides. still i DONT want ANY gyno. i was lucky. lost most of the strenght tho. crappy diet back then. thanks again

I'd run some liver support. and definitely a PCT following cycle

Top Bottom