Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello new here and need first cycle opinions please

trigot33

Hey fellas,

Im looking into my first cycle, well 2nd really but the first was many years back. I want to go with the deca sust and dbol stack at the normal dosages of deca@400 sust@500 and dbol at 40 mg.

I remember the last time was pretty much a gung-ho effort as i didnt use pct or any water retention meds like proviron etc , however i do remember getting built like the proverbial brick house lol.

So my question is this, what is the best med to use to keep water retention down. I have been reading bits on Arimidex , also some opt to use proviron throughout and some even nolva.

My pct this time will be clomid 3 weeks after last shot. And nolva on hand incase of gyno symptoms. All advice appreciated. thx

well im 6`` and weigh 185 Lbs - bodyfat around 18 percent or thereabouts. On cycle i will be aiming to consume around 250 - 300 g of protein daily with around 4-5000 kcal`s daily.
Currently im doing cardio 5 times a week to shed excess bodyfat, and to have a fairly well conditioned cardiovascular system. I weight train 3 times a week but will up this to 5 on cycle with cardio 3 times a week for 30 mins.

My last experiences with a dbol - sus - deca cycle were mind blowing. But as stated it ws several years ago. Back then my diet was absolutely crap , i was taking in around 150 - 200 g of protein daily.I was eating most of the good foods but plenty of bad ones too and ate like a horse. I remember very well around the third week the deca sust hit me like a freight train. From that moment onwards - my clothes, and i wear very loose clothing in general - ended up being mega tight, my whole body was pumped and massive beyond anything id ever felt before lol - with folk everywhere commenting on my size etc. Magical indeed.

Top Bottom