Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hello to all

Been reading the boards for a while before I got involved but still a newbie. Just wanted to say greetings.

jag for your case, I hope you're the COOL novice that your title says, cause we're trying to elude the UNCOOL alternative of your kind

------------------
This post was brought to you by someone formerly known as Cantgetlayed.

By the way finallygotsome...congratulations on your new handle. What poor girl felt sorry for you...heh heh, just kiddin bro! I'm just excited about this new board.

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

To finallygotlayed. Guess I'm a cool novice. I'm not a kid (43) nor do I flame or put out B.S. I figured I'd join the private to by-pass all the B.S. and flaming and maybe learn something for when I get the gonads and use AS. Enjoy.

[This message has been edited by jaguars (edited October 02, 2000).]

that's cool jag, I noticed my post sounded a little harsh, no flame intended bro

------------------
This post was brought to you by someone formerly known as Cantgetlayed.

Hey Jag...when you do get the gonads to use try to find a really big pair...because they will shrink a little. Don't worry, some clomid will bring them back around though...heh heh...welcome to the board bro!

------------------
"That Which Does Not Kill You Makes You Stronger"

"Faster, faster, until the thrill of speed overcomes the fear of death."
Hunter S. Thompson

To: finallygot laid - no problems, I understood where you're coming from.

Courious II - guess I have the gonads to try but leary due to the fact that I've been in the military 24+ years and that's what I'm afraid of losing, my retirement. Not that I'd be tested because the military only tests if they have reason. Tests are too expensive. But fear of getting caught at the border or a visit from our friendly police. Good news is the wife says if that's what you want....

Top Bottom