Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol, First Cycle

juliansilva

153 Lbs, 5'5',

I am going to start taking a PH for the first time for 4 weeks and then a 4 week post cycle. The Helladrol says to only take for 30 days (4 weeks) so I will stick to that but definetly at some point up the dosage.
Heres my cycle's layout

WEEK 1-4:Cycle
Helladrol
Iron Labs Cycle Support
Fish Oil
Mega Mens Multi-Vitamin

WEEKS 4-8
Dynamic Labs After Cycle Post Cycle Therapy
Clomid (only 25mg-30 pills

Please let me know if there is anything else or if this is fine for a starter PH. Money is tight Ive already spent alot so please dont bombard me with other expensive stuff.

153 Lbs, 5'5',

I am going to start taking a PH for the first time for 4 weeks and then a 4 week post cycle. The Helladrol says to only take for 30 days (4 weeks) so I will stick to that but definetly at some point up the dosage.
Heres my cycle's layout

WEEK 1-4:Cycle
Helladrol
Iron Labs Cycle Support
Fish Oil
Mega Mens Multi-Vitamin

WEEKS 4-8
Dynamic Labs After Cycle Post Cycle Therapy
Clomid (only 25mg-30 pills

Please let me know if there is anything else or if this is fine for a starter PH. Money is tight Ive already spent alot so please dont bombard me with other expensive stuff.

How old are you? Any other experiences with aas? Don't just take this because some meathead you know got huge and said here take this..

21, no other experiences with aas, at first i was planning on taking dianobal but changed my mind to start with something "simpler" I guess instead of hoping on an aas. And no ive done alot of research making sure i have the right stuff and seeing what is best at a low price though as well.

This is just my personal experience with Helladrol, it will take a you until week 3 to feel that aggression/pump/strength, so by you only going to week 4 to me seem to me to be a waste. I used this on my first cycle.. 75(3pills), 75, 100(4pills), 100, 100, 125(5pills)of helladrol. I also was on N2Guard during my cycle. I gain a lot of strength while on this product. Hope your cycle goes well for ya.

1. if money is tight then you shouldn't be cycling period... its not just the cycle itself you have to worry about, its the food consumption, etc... if you cant buy the proper things then you need to realize this isn't the lifestyle for you because it is an expensive lifestyle... 2. helladrol at 4 weeks is a big waste... it doesn't even kick until week 3... it needs to be ran 6 weeks... 3. your pct sucks and your cycle is incomplete... 4. i would hold off until you are ready... you are very young as it is and clearly don't know much of what your doing... it's better to wait until your body is ready as well as your situation in general....

Top Bottom