Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol Cycle - Log

I already told you to up those carbs ,Green leafy veggies if you're feeling depressed get som St John's work its a mood inhancer.

You only have 17 posts here ,how about giving us some more to work with.
Weight
BF
Training history

I already told you to up those carbs ,Green leafy veggies if you're feeling depressed get som St John's work its a mood inhancer.

You only have 17 posts here ,how about giving us some more to work with.
Weight
BF
Training history

54 posts :p

25yrs old, 5ft 6inch, 158lbs at 10% - 10.5% BF, started training at 15yrs old, been serious and consistent the past 3 years.

Im bulking right now, so my carbs are high between 225 - 250g a day, mainly coming from my weight gainer protein shake.

I had a little bit of diarhea this morning and still feel nauseas. I haven't consumed any of the supps yet, just water and bland foods. I may just be getting sick from something else.

I did more research. This sounds like I'm suffering from liver toxicity - nauseated, fatigue, blood in stools.

I don't know if I should stop the cycle at this point. I really wish I took liver supps two weeks before cycle, or stuck with n2guard since this did not happen last time.

If i continue, any recommendations on buying a quick liver repair supp that I can buy at a local store? If I continue, I might buy a quick liver supp and then order forged liver support or liver juice.

Top Bottom