Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol and Cardarine?

USAFSura

Hey everyone,

First post here! Can't find a single log or post on stacking Helladrol with Cardarine. I have both on hand, and I can't see a reason why I wouldn't be able to run both. It would be my 8th cycle, 4th on Helladrol (works really well for me). I'm 6'0, sitting at 200lbs and in the 10% BF range. I really want to shred down to about 6% but stay around 200lbs, maybe gain a pound or two from the Helladrol.

Can anyone give me some insight on this? Dosing protocols? I have letro, Nolva, and clomid all on hand to mix and match for PCT.

Thanks!

Hey everyone,

First post here! Can't find a single log or post on stacking Helladrol with Cardarine. I have both on hand, and I can't see a reason why I wouldn't be able to run both. It would be my 8th cycle, 4th on Helladrol (works really well for me). I'm 6'0, sitting at 200lbs and in the 10% BF range. I really want to shred down to about 6% but stay around 200lbs, maybe gain a pound or two from the Helladrol.

Can anyone give me some insight on this? Dosing protocols? I have letro, Nolva, and clomid all on hand to mix and match for PCT.

Thanks!

of course you can run this combo bro... most of my clients are using sarms and oxandrovar, which is sort of similar although far more enhanced than helladrol however you absolutely can AND SHOULD stack these... i would HIGHLY recommend running a sarms stack with helladrol to fully enhance the stack... im giving you a FULL stack layout... if you don't want the mk and s4 then just drop them out and run with gw and helladrol but you would be selling yourself short without them... here is the entire layout and the links on where to get everything you need...

1-14 GW-501516 20 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 s4 50 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 lgd-4033 10 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

1-12 dspark Bodybuilding, Need to Build Muscle, Muscle Bodybuilding

1-12 n2guard n2bm.com
5-12 HCGenerate n2bm.com
7-12 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125

PCT 13-16

clomid 50/50/25/25 AG-guys.com

nolva 40/20/20/20 ag-guys.com
aromasin 12..5 mg eod AG-guys.com
n2guard n2bm.com
mk-2866 25 mg day SARMS1.COM - The best Selective androgen receptor modulators

Dylan,

Thanks for the response and the layout man. I was thinking of adding S-4 or Ostarine to be honest but I figured it'd be too much. I am a master trainer and fitness nutritionist through ISSA, I know my diet and training protocols are on point, but my problem is water retention. For some reason, even if I go an absolute shred route and do get down to the 6% range, I cannot become vascular or striated. Is there anything I can add to this to really shred off the water? What are your thoughts on Stano?

Dspark will keep you dry here with the androsta contents... N2guard has dandelion root which eliminates water coupled with the fact that nothing your running converts to estrogen... You should not see any water at all... You already know to keep sodium low and also try the sauna as well...

Dylan,

Thanks for the response and the layout man. I was thinking of adding S-4 or Ostarine to be honest but I figured it'd be too much. I am a master trainer and fitness nutritionist through ISSA, I know my diet and training protocols are on point, but my problem is water retention. For some reason, even if I go an absolute shred route and do get down to the 6% range, I cannot become vascular or striated. Is there anything I can add to this to really shred off the water? What are your thoughts on Stano?

stano is going to dry you out a ton. S4, GW and a good dose AI, then do a pre cycle type thing to dry out a much as you can.

Top Bottom