Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helladrol??

Mesaplayer11

Hey im new to all this so ive been reading up some an i do have some questions!!! Im going to be taking helladrol which is basically H-drol i herd you can stack it wit clenbuterol. I was wondering what would be the dosages for the two? Im going to do my first cycle just with the helladrol an i was thinking this 50/ 75/ 75/ 75/ 50/ 50 . Then on my second cycle i wanted to stack it with the clenbuterol. And also how long would i have to wait between cycles? Thanks!

Run helladrol at 50/75/75/75 no need to drop back down. As for time off, the rule of thumb is time off + PCT equals time off. So basically you need to take a min of 6 weeks off.

1-4 helladrol 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

its a halodrol prohormone, a very potent one at that.

1-4 helladrol 1 cap 3 times a day
1-4 forged liver support 2 caps ed
1-4 hcgenerate 5 caps ed spread out.
4-8 unleashed/post cycle/FORMA-STANOZOLOL ed as directed on the labels

Great suggestion homie, he could also save the HCGenerate for PCT, as Helladrol is only minimally suppressive of the HPTA. :)

Thanks everyone an thank you needto!!!! Now to stack it with Clenbuterol? is that to much for the body?? Im trying to find out, like i said im new to using forums an what.. I just dont know how much to take if it is possible? an what the dosages would be... Would i need to take Clomid an or Nolvadex during the cycle?

Thanks everyone an thank you needto!!!! Now to stack it with Clenbuterol? is that to much for the body?? Im trying to find out, like i said im new to using forums an what.. I just dont know how much to take if it is possible? an what the dosages would be... Would i need to take Clomid an or Nolvadex during the cycle?

Hey Mesa...skip the clen for your first cycle. Your going to have enough to keep track of with the Heladrol. Once you see how you handle your first time, you can start thinking about your future cycles. Use the search feature and look up clen. Lots of info posted about it on here and other forums.

Lots of different theories about how to cycle it. Some go 2-3 weeks and take a week off. Others go 6 weeks non-stop, but use a product like Benedryl to try and clear/clean the receptors. Just please read the possible sides and proper dosage. Shaky hands and increased blood pressure are common as are cramps in some crazy places.

Enjoy your first ever cycle and keep it safe...:D

Top Bottom