Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Hella/Katana

Day 15: Weight 222 My strength and intensity is up so far! Hope I can keep it... Upping the doses too 100 & 400 today

Day 22: I'm at 229 lbs. so I am up 11lbs in 3 weeks and I'm sure that not much if any is actually body fat! I am loving this cycle so far with no side effects to mention! My strength is getting out the roof!

Day 23: still going well! Been getting pumps like crazy tho.. I even been gettin them while brushing my damn teeth in my forearm! But I'm gonna knock out caffeine and see how that does and may up my taurine to 4,000 mg day ...

Alright guys.. Have a question I have 2 more weeks left and I'll be done. The question is how long can you run katana? I'm on my last bottle about halfway thru if I stop at 6 weeks there will be some left but not enough for another cycle. I'm thinking I will have enough for about 2 extra weeks so would that be ok to run the hella weeks 1-6 and katana weeks 1-8?

6 wks is really the effective duration bro. Going beyond that isn't really positive. I guess u could run it maybe a week longer and up ur dose now to 450 or 500 that way u use the most of it but screw it if u have a little left over. I've got probably 5-6 vials of 1/4 full test, eq, deca, whatever sitting in the cabinet that I just need to throw out. Things just shake out that way man, no biggie.

Im thinkin the pumps r from the b6 and taurine. Plus im curious. If you are on what it seems like you want to cut body fat% but you are talking about putting in weight. Based in ur stats your bmr is 2163 cals per day to b static and your eating 3000 approx correct? You wont drop body fat as much as u might think if thats your goal. I personally would b more calorie deficient so like 1500-1800 per day and then workout like crazy. You wont lose strength but u will shred up and then any weight you retain is lean hard muscle not bulk. Cuz your bmi is 29.5. It should b more like 24.

Also try some arginine capsules about 30 min before workout. Its a pre couser to nitrogen. It just laods your cells with ocygen and you will see insane pumps and it increases blood flo which will turbo charge your metabolism

Top Bottom