Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Helios injectable fat burner

VascularitY

Has anyone tried Helios before, if so how did you like it?

From the description of the product, it seems as though it would be effective at site reduction of problem areas. I have slightly puffy nips, since puberty, even when I get below 10%...This product seems as though it would be helpful with this problem. Also does anyone know the website for Generic Supplements?

J

Hi Mate,

Generic Supplements doesnt have a website..
The helios has been around 3 years now i think..good stuff..lots of people like it..It should work well on your problem areas..

D.W.

If you have puffy nips even at a low BF% then it is most likely the glands and not fat cells. Helios will not get rid of the glands - the only way to do that is through surgery.

justinjones1963 said:
If you have puffy nips even at a low BF% then it is most likely the glands and not fat cells. Helios will not get rid of the glands - the only way to do that is through surgery.

True, but it never hurts to try. I seem to remember reading a post by someone on here a good while back about how they had always had fat on their chest, even when dropping to low bodyfat, yet after adding YES to their chest everyday, the fat that they never could rid of was gone. I guess one could go to a doctor and find out rather or not it was fat or glands so they'd know before hand. I'm interested in finding out more about the stuff for love handles. My nips are fine, but my love handles look like I'm carrying a baby over each hip. :worried: When I get my body fat lower during my cutting phase coming up, I'm definitely giving YES a try on them, but I've always been curious about heilos also.

-HELIOS is a new drug product that was developed for the spot reduction of stubbom areas of adipose(fat) tissue. The name HELIOS stands for Hyper Thermal Lipolityc System, and there is no question it is made for the bodybuilding drug market. It is produced by Generic Supplements, which is a popular underground steroid(and related drug) manufacturing operation located somewhere in Europe. Generic Supplementsproduces a full line of injecteable and oral medications, ranging from standard bodybuilding drugs to clenbuterol , even designer products Helios. To spite relatively cheap apperance of the packaging, products from GS are held in high ragard among athletes at this time.

Helios specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5.4mg/mL (yohimbine), a balanced and appropriately dosed mixture for bodybuilding use. Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system(androgenic), however they exert their effects through very distinct(but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, of course, is a potent beta-2 agoinst, which directly and strongly stimulaters lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does(though it is more selctive in its actions). Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body.

Top Bottom