Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

HELIOS (Spot Fat Loss Reduction)

xX3mptyWordsXx

Ive been reading about Helios lately.
I have found that it comes in liquid to shoot in spots and caps.
Has anyone tried it?

Supposedly you inject this to the fat and it causes results?
Side effetcs = bruising on the spot injected.

Caps = Yohimbine 5mg, Nicotine 1mg
Vial 50mg = 4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol HCL

"Helios specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5.4mg/mL (yohimbine), a balanced and appropriately dosed mixture for bodybuilding use. Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system(androgenic), however they exert their effects through very distinct(but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, of course, is a potent beta-2 agoinst, which directly and strongly stimulaters lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does(though it is more selctive in its actions). Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body."

What do you guys think?

xX3mptyWordsXx said:
Ive been reading about Helios lately.
I have found that it comes in liquid to shoot in spots and caps.
Has anyone tried it?

Supposedly you inject this to the fat and it causes results?
Side effetcs = bruising on the spot injected.

Caps = Yohimbine 5mg, Nicotine 1mg
Vial 50mg = 4mg Yohimbine hcl and 40mcg Clenbuterol HCL

"Helios specifically contains a mixture of clenbuterol hcl and yohimbine hcl, a potent beta agonist and alpha antagonist respectively. These two drugs are present in a concentration of 40mcg/mL (clenbuterol) and 5.4mg/mL (yohimbine), a balanced and appropriately dosed mixture for bodybuilding use. Clenbuterol and yohimbine work to promote fat loss through the same system(androgenic), however they exert their effects through very distinct(but complementary) mechanisms. Clenbuterol, of course, is a potent beta-2 agoinst, which directly and strongly stimulaters lipolysis very much in the same way as ephedrine does(though it is more selctive in its actions). Yohimbine hcl is alpha-2 receptor antagonist, which also promotes fat loss mainly by blocking the activity of other chemicals in the body."

What do you guys think?

I have been looking into this product too but so far I have not been able to find it.Any information would be appreciated

Are you sure you are to inject this product? The only ones I have seen are for oral use only. Also, I think alot of these products now contain albuterol, instead of clen.

My friend used it a month ago and said it worked very well for him. Dose very small and work your way up.

AMGETR said:
My friend used it a month ago and said it worked very well for him. Dose very small and work your way up.
Looked all over the net but cant find it

Last edited:
Top Bottom