Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

height and muscle

kp!

im looking for advice on a target weight.. im 5'5 and about 132 lbs right now. i thought about 150 and someone suggested 180..but that seems like i would look odd. and waiting on some test to come in as well

180 is pretty full bro at ur stats. No way u can throw a pic up? That'd be some solid advice to ya if u can"handle" it.

i can try for a pic when i get off work. i for sure need to clean up my diet a little bit and increase on the meals...

im 5'6 and weight 170 with 12% bf, ive reached 184 but wouldnt do that again,just eat clean and alot,train hard and rest enough

i am 5ft 3 and a bit and i compete in the lightweights - i wouldnt worry about your scale weight (unless you compete ) - in my profile pic i was 155lb and 1 week from show . i think you should just concentrate on your visual apperarance not your weight - i was 8lb lighter than the next guy on stage and still won !

thanks for all the feedback...not looking to compete..just be bulk a bit. 150 seems decent. cycles would be suggested? a buddy is walking me through what i need to do...just curious on what everyone our size is doing

you prob not gonna wanna hear this but 132 at 12% bf you dont need gear just yet - but thats your choice - maybe just 500mg test a week either sust enanthate or cyp - just my opinion

a target weight to use gear at your height would be a clean 160-165. no reason to mess with gear until you get there IMO.

I weigh 188 at 5 6 and I hover between 12-13.5% body fat.. you can click on my profile to get an idea of what someone our height looks like in the 180's. pretty fucking huge. I am gonna try to close in on 200 in the next year or two. its a different life, you are gonna be hungry all the time and any excessive cardio will wear you down as will being out in the heat. I can't swim anymore either. so its a totally different body composition

you need to learn how to workout your LEGS. i have 2 threads in my signature for you. one is a bulker, the other is a workout split.. i put those together especially for undersized guys looking to get bigger WITHOUT roids.

Height and weight do not tell the whole story about where you are at. You have to look at overall body composition and bone structure as well. There are people at a lower bodyfat that are carrying a lot more muscle than people much heavier than them.

I have been 205, but it wasn't pretty. I didn't measure back then, but I was probably well over 20% bodyfat, and probably closer to 25%. I'm just 174 now, but a he'll of a lot bigger and stronger than I was then, but I'm also only at 6% bodyfat

Height and weight do not tell the whole story about where you are at. You have to look at overall body composition and bone structure as well. There are people at a lower bodyfat that are carrying a lot more muscle than people much heavier than them.

I have been 205, but it wasn't pretty. I didn't measure back then, but I was probably well over 20% bodyfat, and probably closer to 25%. I'm just 174 now, but a he'll of a lot bigger and stronger than I was then, but I'm also only at 6% bodyfat

same here - i was 185 at 12-15% and only 5ft 3 inch tall and was strong and big but i look and feel loads better now at 168 at 7-8% go by the mirror !!!

Top Bottom