Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heavier cycle tips

Langanie

[FONT=&quot]if I was to run a heavier cycle where I did over a gram of testosterone and equipoise would i need to run bloodwork during to make sure my numbers didn't get too out of control? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]or can I wait till I'm finished?[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]My plan is 1000mg testosterone cypionate[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]1200mg equipoise[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Might use a light oral like anavar or something not sure yet. Or maybe winstrol to finish? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]this will be my second cycle ever[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]I’m 27 years old[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]5’10’’[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]14% body fat[/FONT]

thats just a ridiculous dose and i dont know anyone with a fraction of a brain cell that would ever advise something so absurd!! you should be running half of those at the minimum and even then, the test dose is unnecessary to be at 500... 600 is fine for eq but you are just out of control with this kind of dosing

These doses are very extreme and should not be used! You are going to have many problems with this kind of dosing and I strongly suggest cutting them down in a big way

[FONT=&quot]if I was to run a heavier cycle where I did over a gram of testosterone and equipoise would i need to run bloodwork during to make sure my numbers didn't get too out of control? [/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]Might use a light oral like anavar or something not sure yet. Or maybe winstrol to finish? [/FONT]

2nd cycle- 500 test. You will have great results. Keep it simple.
I do not go with bold and test like that and I compete.
I do not recommend it however if you are going to do something silly like that, wait until you know your bodies reaction first. You will be in for a rough ride if you were to do that today.
Then your next post will be… my nipples hurt, what do I do? We want to avoid that.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

here is the deal

i can guarantee you that most of your bloodwork and lipids will be out of whack on that much gear. you are using over 2G a week.

so really bloodwork is only purpose if you want to see the mess first hand, otherwise good luck and know the risks

that's a bit much i would cut the doses in 1/2

but you can add some anavar 50mgs

Top Bottom