Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heating winny help?

melvinguillardo

[FONT=&quot]i have been using d-pharm winny at 50mg every other day. I have to split the injection at 25mg in two different spots to avoid the pain. Still, no improvment!! The next day after injection, the site gets puffy, red, and painfull. I am thinking the winny is at a correct dosage and verry good. What do you guys think?[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]winny, eq and Anavar or tren which one will i get better results with.[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]6'1 205[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]
[/FONT]

[FONT=&quot]10% boddy fat[/FONT]

Injectable winnie is going to hurt like hell no matter what you do, and for no real benefit. Stick with oral in the future

i have been using d-pharm winny at 50mg every other day. I have to split the injection at 25mg in two different spots to avoid the pain. Still, no improvment!! The next day after injection, the site gets puffy, red, and painfull. I am thinking the winny is at a correct dosage and verry good. What do you guys think?

winny, eq and Anavar or tren which one will i get better results with.

6'1 205

10% boddy fat

No mention of your age.

I think I've heard this about a million times already and you should have known better. Anyone that has any knowledge on steroids knows that injectable Winny hurts.

Top Bottom