Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart racing, felt like i was having a heart attack..ECA related..(almost sure)

str8cubano

ok, heart was racing all night long, but more than that, horrible chest pains. Now I'm the first person to tell others that ECA stack used properly can yeild good results. Im 24 years old, been using Ephedra since i was 18 on and off..and i can tell my body is pretty adapted to it, and never really had a problem. But this week, just took my regular normal dose, and just last ngiht was horrible. I felt like i was about to have a heart attack...anyways, I guess i will go to the doc to verify it was that indeed...but just want to say that if it was, i will never touch Ephedra again.

It sucks that the doc told me that even a small pill thats 1/4 the regular dose, can induce or cuase heart failure...and I would hate to admit he's right..but shit..what can i do..

P.S. ANyone know of any appitite suppresants that actually "work" that are not ephedra related?

Coffee, tea, anything with caffeine in it. No doze, Vivrin. Don't sweat it. See if you can get a stress test when your not on the stuff. Make sure your heart doesn't have any genetic problems, etc.

Do you have high blood pressure? Was it after working out?

well i did do chest that monring, but it started happeneing in the night, and woke me up at 3am pretty bad..i took Xenedrine at 8 in the morning...no highblood pressure or anyhting, heart just fine..

IMO, stimulants are not good. Heart rhythm is nothing to screw with. If you find you're more sensitive to stimulants, and some people definitely are, then don't play games, avoid them. Good to see you're okay man.

If you took it at 8 am and it was until 3 am the next day, I'd say it had more to do with something else. The stuff should have been well out of your system by then. Do you drink coffee or soda? What else do you take? Also, the day after chest or hours later your muscles can be sore enough so that when you breathe it could feel like a "chest" pain.

Still, get a stress test while your "clean" and get your baseline

i hear you...but still...who know's...i don't use it for energy anyways, i just need a good apitite supresant

Well....

Hate to say it but your just an example of what i was talkin about bro!!! Some i guarentee are going to say "o you must have had it before using it" which when it comes down to it I.M.O is BULLSHIT!!! I wish you the best but seems whatever damage has been done may not be the end. Many threw down my fuckin thread about Ephedra when i was trying to make a point about whether or not it is safe for everyone. We have no idea of long term effects because there hasn't been the research to back it up yet. As far as short term i've seen enough and like i said i know 3 or 4 people who had healthy values before using Ephedra products who then had some bad side effects and yes they were using recommended doses and yes 3 were girls and 1 was a guy. I'm tired of dealing with the people who say shit on my posts when what i post comes mostly from knowledge gained from real scientists!!!! So i guess what im saying is its a lost cause becuase im not going to do it anymore. Yall wanna hurt people with some of the posts you make when you are not sure of side effects whether they be short term or long term do it casue i ain't saying shit anymore. I am here to review some old posts and see what i believe to be true then use it for bodybuilding purposes!!! Have a nice day.....

str8cubano said:
ok, heart was racing all night long, but more than that, horrible chest pains. Now I'm the first person to tell others that ECA stack used properly can yeild good results. Im 24 years old, been using Ephedra since i was 18 on and off..and i can tell my body is pretty adapted to it, and never really had a problem. But this week, just took my regular normal dose, and just last ngiht was horrible. I felt like i was about to have a heart attack...anyways, I guess i will go to the doc to verify it was that indeed...but just want to say that if it was, i will never touch Ephedra again.

It sucks that the doc told me that even a small pill thats 1/4 the regular dose, can induce or cuase heart failure...and I would hate to admit he's right..but shit..what can i do..

P.S. ANyone know of any appitite suppresants that actually "work" that are not ephedra related?

i had a very similar experience while taking clen. for the first time....by heart would beat hard and i would get painfull chest pains....i can honestly say im more succeptable, i dont plan on fucking with that shit again.....a question, what exactly are the effects and stresses put on the hear through AAS use, i mean are they similar to ECA effects......just curious ive had heart problems before but had them corrected and im only 20!!!

Who the hell are you to get self righteous? You said it yourself there is no scientific evidence to determine what if any long or short term side effects are and then you go and say that all your advice comes from scientist. Bullshit.

I post from personal experience and over 20 years at this game.

Some people should not take certain items. In fact on every single supplement I have bought save for a couple the warnings and contridictions are very clear. It tells you that if you are prone to this or that, have a history of this or that, etc., then don't use this product. Don't mix it with this or that drug, etc.

Aspirin is far more deadly than ephedra.

A lot of those that have died or been injured by eca were out of shape, fat, nasty asses that thought they could pound this "miracle" drug and get the body of their dreams. Look at that fat ass pitcher who died. It wasn't the eca that killed him it was his lazy lard ass body that killed him due to heat stroke. The eca contributed only a small amount to his demise.

Top Bottom