Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heart palpitations from AAS?

qtyreallybig

The last 3 weeks i have had heart palpitations during the day and some at night too. it usually happens when i am resting and last for a bit then go away. i tried to cut back on coffee and that seems to be helping and i've tested blood pressure.. all is excellent. running sustanon and deca and week 9 of cycle. i'm sweating a lot too.

The last 3 weeks i have had heart palpitations during the day and some at night too. it usually happens when i am resting and last for a bit then go away. i tried to cut back on coffee and that seems to be helping and i've tested blood pressure.. all is excellent. running sustanon and deca and week 9 of cycle. i'm sweating a lot too.

I agree with stevesmi. Don't mess around with the heart. Just because your bp is average doesn't mean something else isn't going on. Go see a doc and get a work up. And take fish oil.

Better to be safe and stop using the steroids. They can be stressful on your organs, including the heart. Caffeine seems to be playing a factor for you as well. I would get off the gear and coffee, and get to the doctor to make sure there are not any underlying issues.

I've had it happen occasionally but not consistently. I would recommend coming off.

Top Bottom