Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart issues from sarm's

wamySmems

I am using a MK677 nutrobal cycle along with GW cardarine. I started at a low 10mg a day dosage and ramped it up higher. when I would ramp it up I would start blowing a little bit on it and I started getting headaches. Then I started getting lethargic and noticed a lot of water weight coming on. Now I'm dealing with heart murmurs where my heart skips a beat when I train. is this all normal on this type of cycle? I got my sarms from enhanced athletes

clearly you do not have real sarms... if you take 5 minutes to search on that company you will quickly find that they are notorious for this kind of thing... you need to stop using these IMMEDIATELY and go get bloodwork... sarms4sale is the best company you will find for sarms so i would strongly suggest switching to them

You have FAKE sarms, enhanced athlete sarms are spiked for SURE with stimulants like dmaa or dnp so be careful

I am using a MK677 nutrobal cycle along with GW cardarine. I started at a low 10mg a day dosage and ramped it up higher. when I would ramp it up I would start blowing a little bit on it and I started getting headaches. Then I started getting lethargic and noticed a lot of water weight coming on. Now I'm dealing with heart murmurs where my heart skips a beat when I train. is this all normal on this type of cycle? I got my sarms from enhanced athletes

You've been a member since March and members post on issues with that company every week. Pay attention

We have had so many complaints about this company over the years it has begun to get quite out of hand. Please stay away from them sir, they have a very bad reputation for this kind of thing! Sarms4sale is the best company I could point you towards for sarms. They are an industry leader!

Top Bottom