Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heart issues of extended test use

markshark

MVP
EF VIP
for u guys that have done year round test runs (say 250mg/wk unless on a cycle), are there any long term issues with the heart one should be concerned about?

markshark said:
for u guys that have done year round test runs (say 250mg/wk unless on a cycle), are there any long term issues with the heart one should be concerned about?

Yes there is, it affects the lipid levels of the blood, a long term disease, it also increases blood pressure which changes the sheer force applied to the arteries which make up the cardiovascular system making them brittle and also more likely to 'store' lipids into the endothelium of the artery lining.
This can lead to increased damage and buildup of arteriovascular cardiovascular disease.
Some bodybuilders use insulin, others eat high glycemic food which increase insulin response to help store nutrients. BUT, it also is the storage hormone of the body and does not care which cells it packs things into, including the cells lining the inner part of the arteries, creating fatty streaks and blockages as they grow.
You will not see the result for a long time, but it is a recognized disease process.
Anyone that tells you that there is not a process of arterial blockage progression simply is ignorant and uneducated.
There is an increase in the rate of mortality and morbidity 'over time' with the use of AAS.
There is no long term study saying it is safe, rather there are infinite studies showing the bloodwork of those who use steroids mimic those shortening lifespan through several mechanisms.
If someone cites a study there is no evidence of increase heart risk over two years for example.
The flaw in that logic is that over two decades, the length of time for the disease to manifest itself, means that there is a reason why bodybuilders die of heart disease at a much higher rate when they pass their fourth decade of life.
There is no safe amount of steroids known and never will be

There are ways to reduce that risk significantly but requires alot more understanding and explanation.
It will catch up to users and numerous studies show that as well as how we all see deaths of people with low bodyfat seeming healthy on the outside

at 250mg a week, which is comparable to what doctors prescribe for hormone treatment you will not have heart problems, unless you had heart problems in the first place.

mr.nitro said:
at 250mg a week, which is comparable to what doctors prescribe for hormone treatment you will not have heart problems, unless you had heart problems in the first place.

You are going out on a limb here, partner. While I agree 250 mg a week in MOST people will not cause problems. It sure as hell will cause problems in a 17-year old kid who is stupid enough to stay on year round. Not only will it waste his nads, but it will disrupt his lipid profile. The aberrations in HDL/LDLs are very real for ALL AAS (though less so with test, than let's say, winny or var). I won't even go into what problems women would develop.

todoveritas said:
You are going out on a limb here, partner. While I agree 250 mg a week in MOST people will not cause problems. It sure as hell will cause problems in a 17-year old kid who is stupid enough to stay on year round. Not only will it waste his nads, but it will disrupt his lipid profile. The aberrations in HDL/LDLs are very real for ALL AAS (though less so with test, than let's say, winny or var). I won't even go into what problems women would develop.

yes, im talking about healthy adult men.

mr.nitro said:
yes, im talking about healthy adult men.

In that case, I am inclined to agree with you. I would go further in stating that for normal men over-40, as you indicated in your earlier posts, long term treatment would probably be of benefit! And their wives would be happier too!

I agree wifes are happier. :)

todoveritas said:
In that case, I am inclined to agree with you. I would go further in stating that for normal men over-40, as you indicated in your earlier posts, long term treatment would probably be of benefit! And their wives would be happier too!

teastosterone is cholesterol anyways. yes there is risks with ur lipids rising leading to arteries clots, strokes etc etc. HRT doctor they have everything under control with regular lipid panel blood works monitoring u. but like the other responses it also can help ur health over all. all depends.

mr.nitro said:
absoultly not. you may actually be healther on 250mg of test.

True. You are far worse off with low test levels then high. I don't mean 1gram a week high but moderate doses. Something like winny I would worry about lipids but not with test.

Top Bottom