Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart enlargement?????????

Lenas25

Its been like 6-7 weeks since my last shot of testosterone (Omnadren with some Primobolan dep.) I didnt use Clomid as my source fucked me over on it not having it on time. Now i got no source and my nuts arent back fully, but seem to be getting back with some slight pain in the left nut.

The story is I went to the doc today to do a check up. He took my blood and all but also wanted to do a EKG test (WTF is the EKG). Strapped some things on my semi-naked torso, took my blood pressure and took those few scans. Says that my heart is beating too fast (abnormal) and there seems to be heart enlargement. He isnt sure so he strapped some things to me with some batteries that will monitor my heart activity for 24hours and tomorrow im going to have an ultrascan of the heart. I told him about the AAS's and he doesnt know much about them so he thinks they might be the culprit.

I did this test 4 months ago and passed with flying colors. Everything seemed to be fine, but now after only one light cycle everything seems to be fucked up or so he thinks.

I know the side effects of test (omnadren) D-bol, and primo and fucked-up heart isnt one of them, maybe on Clenbuterol and growth hormone, but not this.

Im not scared, could care less. Hair stopped shedding thanx to spiro, minoxidil and nizoral. Now trying to stimulate my nuts back. After this ugly episode im LOOKING ;) for another doctor who will take care of me better and who is familiar with AAS's.

Anything like this happen to you guys???????:(

You have a Holter Monitor on right now to check activity for 24 hours. Many EKG's are wrong on athletes. I have posted similar information on other posts. Athlete's are prone to larger hearts and an EKG can come back abnormal on athletes. When you exert yourself running, playing football, cycling, or whatever sport...your heart pumps harder and more oxygen is need to get to your muscles. This overload generally can cause the heart to become bigger. Thicker walls, larger chambers...it is what is called cardiac adaptation. Now, does this put you at risk? Well, it can if you are prone to heart disease and hypertension. Long term AAS abuse can enlarge a heart as well. Note, I mentioned long term. I seriously doubt one cycle has enlarged your heart. Did you have a Echo (ultrasound) done before? If so, it will show measurements of the IVS, PW, and Left Ventricular dimensions. You will have a baseline to see if anything changed. If not, then once you get an echo, next time you will have a baseline. Just remember athletes have larger hearts and EKG's can read an athlete's heart wrong. BUT, it is always better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.

PS: karma is always welcome.

Karma to you Geoffgarst, you deserve every bit of it. Thanx for your input, it made me feel MUCH better. Nice answer, so ill see to it that i print it and show it to my doc. He is as dumb as a post when it comes to athletes and AAS's so ill be looking for another doc in the area that could help me and see me when i want to. This prick sets me back few weeks for an appointment to see him.
Thanx, ill need some luck. Hope everything is ok as i got my gear for my second cycle which is some more of the test and EQ

geoffgarst said:
You have a Holter Monitor on right now to check activity for 24 hours. Many EKG's are wrong on athletes. I have posted similar information on other posts. Athlete's are prone to larger hearts and an EKG can come back abnormal on athletes. When you exert yourself running, playing football, cycling, or whatever sport...your heart pumps harder and more oxygen is need to get to your muscles. This overload generally can cause the heart to become bigger. Thicker walls, larger chambers...it is what is called cardiac adaptation. Now, does this put you at risk? Well, it can if you are prone to heart disease and hypertension. Long term AAS abuse can enlarge a heart as well. Note, I mentioned long term. I seriously doubt one cycle has enlarged your heart. Did you have a Echo (ultrasound) done before? If so, it will show measurements of the IVS, PW, and Left Ventricular dimensions. You will have a baseline to see if anything changed. If not, then once you get an echo, next time you will have a baseline. Just remember athletes have larger hearts and EKG's can read an athlete's heart wrong. BUT, it is always better to be safe than sorry. Good luck.

PS: karma is always welcome.

damn bro your posts are very helpfull....i did about 6 months ago a holter, EKG and ecocardiogram (i'm sorry if the name is wrong) and everything was fine. After my cycle now i think i'll do them again just to be 100% sure that everything is working fine..

more karma for you!

Top Bottom