Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

heart enlargement

markmartin

Hi guys, besides heart what other internal organs can get enlarged from taking steroids? also how long or how many cycles
does it take to see or feel this side effects, I have done 2 cycles of test of 14 weeks each(500 mg) and during my second
cycle I experience chest discomfort and I wonder it had to do with heart enlargement, thanks.

prostate is going to be the first one to come to mind for many... noone can answer as to when because everyone is different.. if you are worried then go to a cardiologist and get tested...

Hi guys, besides heart what other internal organs can get enlarged from taking steroids? also how long or how many cycles
does it take to see or feel this side effects, I have done 2 cycles of test of 14 weeks each(500 mg) and during my second
cycle I experience chest discomfort and I wonder it had to do with heart enlargement, thanks.

Go see a doc and get it checked out.

Plus just exercising, without drugs, also enlarges the heart.

Steroids will cause ALL muscles to grow. Skeletal muscles like your biceps, but also cardiac muscles like you heart.

How fast they grow and how much it'll effect your health - that is dependent on your genetics. No one can answer that for you.

You should get a full physical done twice per year if you are using steroids to ensure you stay healthy

Top Bottom