Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart attack, Car accident, and triple bypass surgery bro's

Wow bro I wish for the best!!! Best Dr., best information, best recovery, best vision of your future!!!! may you heal and may God reveal to you wisdom about life and the condition of your help all the best glad this is not a post on a Memorial to you!!!!

As for redsamurai and heavydutyhit guys lets not be so selfish and insenative to what tthis post is about and who's it is!!!! There was never a question of what is your opinion and please argue it with another ef member on my post because shit I just escaped the grip of death and have a second chance at life so please wear everyone out by aguing on this post!!! Lets all be more senative to what our brother just went through...

Like Rodney King said "CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?"

PEACE

Thank's sqatch for the kind words.

Just a little update, I was able to go to the gym today and ride the stationary bike for thirty minutes, I went down two levels from my normal and reduced my rpms and made sure my heart rate never went over 120. I've been walking in the mornings briskly and just wanted to go to the gym and do a little cardio. I felt good during and after. My doc said light cardio was ok and even encouraged. I promised myself and my family no weights for 7 more weeks when my breastbone is healed and I am cleared by my cardiologist.

Thank's sqatch for the kind words.

Just a little update, I was able to go to the gym today and ride the stationary bike for thirty minutes, I went down two levels from my normal and reduced my rpms and made sure my heart rate never went over 120. I've been walking in the mornings briskly and just wanted to go to the gym and do a little cardio. I felt good during and after. My doc said light cardio was ok and even encouraged. I promised myself and my family no weights for 7 more weeks when my breastbone is healed and I am cleared by my cardiologist.

I wish you the best in your life brother. You got it cheap. Most people is not that lucky. My dad had 2 heart attacks before having bypass surgery and both times got walking to the hospital.

What do you mean when you say that you had triple bypass surgery done but no permanent damage to the heart was done? That the bypass took care of the blood flow for the clogged arteries? I understand when you have the heart attack, no blood flows anymore to that section of the heart and that section dies letting your heart weaker.

steeler, look into cardiac rehab. You'll have so much more peace of mind to push yourself when your heart is being monitored while you excercise. Pushing yourself will be crucial. They've found that people who took it easy for a couple months after a heart attack were way more likely to die. But it seems like they don't think you did any damage to your heart, so nothing may have to be healed....I dunno.

The surgeon said that the part of my heart were the heart attack was located had a small bruise to it. He said as soon as he hooked the new vein into that area, my heart turned a very healthy pink color and said that my heart looked like the heart of an eighteen year old male. He said it was beating very strong and in his opinion no permanent damage was done. The bypass corrects the blood flow to the entire heart, when you have a triple bypass. Some people do suffer permanent damage, I was in very good physical condition and thats why he thinks I did not suffer any permanent damage. I was lucky in this area also.

Cardiac rehab starts in a week I think, but I've already been doing 20min. of cardio, walking briskly in the morning and a half hour on the stationary bike at the gym at night, with no problems.

excellent dude, that's fucking awesome........did you mention before what they said your arteries looked like? Was there any substantial buildup?

The surgeon said that the part of my heart were the heart attack was located had a small bruise to it. He said as soon as he hooked the new vein into that area, my heart turned a very healthy pink color and said that my heart looked like the heart of an eighteen year old male. He said it was beating very strong and in his opinion no permanent damage was done. The bypass corrects the blood flow to the entire heart, when you have a triple bypass. Some people do suffer permanent damage, I was in very good physical condition and thats why he thinks I did not suffer any permanent damage. I was lucky in this area also.

Cardiac rehab starts in a week I think, but I've already been doing 20min. of cardio, walking briskly in the morning and a half hour on the stationary bike at the gym at night, with no problems.

Ya bro they said that two of them were 70% blocked and one was 85% blocked. I don't know how the hell I never felt short of breath in the gym, or while doing cardio. I lift hard and heavy. Blows my mind that I didn't just drop dead in the gym squatting 315lbs. for reps. lol

You are one very fortunate guy. I wish you the fastest recovery and hope you never have an experience like that again.

That's awesome. If the bypass healed the affected area, then your heart is as new as it was when you were 18. Definitely being in great shape and very physically active saved your life. A dude with the same genetics and overweight, instead of 70-85% blockage gets 95% and just drops dead.

My dad never passed out, just like my grandpa. He was a farmer and about 4 times in his life, he had a very strong pain in his chest and towards his left shoulder; he used to go to sleep for about 12 hours and the pain was gone. Eventually my dad took him to a doctor in the city when he was already like 80 years old, and the doc told him he had like 4 heart attacks in his life. those were the good ol days.

god damn, your grandpa was a grown ass man........."meh, I'll just sleep this off"........wow, much respect.

That's awesome. If the bypass healed the affected area, then your heart is as new as it was when you were 18. Definitely being in great shape and very physically active saved your life. A dude with the same genetics and overweight, instead of 70-85% blockage gets 95% and just drops dead.

My dad never passed out, just like my grandpa. He was a farmer and about 4 times in his life, he had a very strong pain in his chest and towards his left shoulder; he used to go to sleep for about 12 hours and the pain was gone. Eventually my dad took him to a doctor in the city when he was already like 80 years old, and the doc told him he had like 4 heart attacks in his life. those were the good ol days.

Top Bottom