Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart attack, Car accident, and triple bypass surgery bro's

Thank you to all the bro's that have responded to this thread with kind words.

Please guy's go have a stress test of your heart done. This will help determine if you have any hidden or underlying problems. If I would have done this I would probably not had a heart attack and wrecked my car and almost killed my girl and possible others. I still would have had to have the surgery, just under better conditions.

the genetic argument bullshit? how could u even say that? diabeties cancer and so on runs in alot of families and alot of things are genetic and so is heart disease....the guy ran 3 cycles in his life i highly highly doubt that gave him the heart attack....good hes ok now did he mention his age?

some people have a genetic advantage in their bodies dealing with the plaque buildup. The buildup of plaque however is a completely envirnmental issue. Yes, there are people who eat mcdonalds every day of their lives and live to be of fairly decent age, but they don't age well. But those people are not athletes.....if they tried to lift heavy weights their veings would bulge and one of those plaque buildups would get set loose. The genetics argument is a copout.......you can have all the history of heart disease in the world, if you control your bodies alkalinity you will not die of a heart attack. They don't want to tell you this because they don't want you to make lifestyle changes that would make thier drugs pointless.........

Thank you to all the bro's that have responded to this thread with kind words.

Please guy's go have a stress test of your heart done. This will help determine if you have any hidden or underlying problems. If I would have done this I would probably not had a heart attack and wrecked my car and almost killed my girl and possible others. I still would have had to have the surgery, just under better conditions.

a stress test will just show previous heart attacks or some sort of problem with the electrical pahtways in the heart. For preventing heart attacks, having a catheterization gives you an idea of the plaque buildup in the arteries leading to your heart. You had this, right bro? what was your doctors conclusion?

Thats odd with build up like that. So it seems to be some sort of weird thing thats exclusive to you? Or something hereditary maybe? Again maybe other things contributed. I was going to go at the end of may and get blood work done when I would be about 15 weeks in cycle, but your thread has made me move it up to the next week or two:biggrin: . I'm also going to schedule a stress test too. Havnt had one since I was 20. I'm "only" just turned 33 but your only 40 too. Neither of us are old by any means. But just goes to show that you never know.

Yes, but a stress test that shows a little something will lead a cardiologist to order a catheritization test. Yes I had this. They place a cathereter in your artery in your groin and go up into your heart and inject dye which they watch on a monitor, as it will show blockages. This test is the only true test that will actually show a blockage. The problem is that you just can't ask for a Cath. test., as there are risks involved with this test. You have to start with a stress test, ekg, or echocardiogram. All good tests that, if there is a problem can lead a cardiologist to order a Cath. test.

My Cath. test came back postive for plaque blockages in three arteries so bad that they felt placing stints in them was a very short term fix. 75% t0 85% blocked.

Last edited:
wow......those blockages are not heriditary though bro. Don't let them tell you they were. There's alot of info out there about inflammation, do yourself a favor and look it all up. Read up on what contributes to inflammation.

As a short term fix, I would suggest you start fasting.....just for one day at first, than work your way up. Fasting clears your arteries out better than any surgical procedure. But it takes awhile to get used to. I can snap off a 3-4 fast now no problem. And don't worry about people telling you you'll lose all your mass. I've been fasting at least twice a month now for a couple months and I've lost 25 pounds with no strength loss. Yeah, I don't lift heavy the day after I come off a fast......but I haven't lost hardly any muscle. You'd have to fast for well over a week for your body to get into your muscle stores. Your body release more GH during fasting than any other time naturally. Do research on it, you'll read about people who have accomplished some amazing things healthwise from fasting.

Yes, but a stress test that shows a little something will lead a cardiologist to order a catheritization test. Yes I had this. They place a cathereter in your artery in your groin and go up into your heart and inject dye which they watch on a monitor, as it will show blockages. This test is the only true test that will actually show a blockage. The problem is that you just can't ask for a Cath. test., as there are risks involved with this test. You have to start with a stress test, ekg, or echocardiogram. All good tests that, if there is a problem can lead a cardiologist to order a stress test.

My Cath. test came back postive for plaque blockages in three arteries so bad that they felt placing stints in them was a very short term fix. 75% t0 85% blocked.

a stress test will just show previous heart attacks or some sort of problem with the electrical pahtways in the heart. For preventing heart attacks, having a catheterization gives you an idea of the plaque buildup in the arteries leading to your heart. You had this, right bro? what was your doctors conclusion?

Ok...., sorry. I can't take any more. My friend, almost nothing you have written has any factual truth in the field of medicine. Some of your statements are so blatantly uneducated and generalized I refuse to even address them. I however cannot let this one slide because it would be quite unfortunate for someone to assume that a stress test "only shows previous heart attacks" and that a heart cath is the only way to determine plaque buildup.

For one..., a functional study of the human heart can be done with a nuclear stress test utilizing radiopharmaceuticals such as Cardiolite or Myoview. These tests are done with two phases. The resting phase and then the stress phase. Functional images are taken with a gamma camera during both phases which show distribution of the injected radio-tracer throughout the myocardium. These images are taken with a SPECT protocol which acquires projection views of the heart which are then recombined later into a sonogram. Horizontal Long Axis, Vertical Long Axis, and Short Axis views from both the resting and stress images are compared. Defects appearing on both the resting and stress images DO indicate a previous myocardial infarction, HOWEVER..., if a defect appears on the resting images, and DOES NOT appear on the stress images, then the patient is diagnosed with Ischemia. Can anyone guess what the main underlying cause of Ischemia is? Atherosclerosis. Build up of plaque. Therefore, the patient will more than likely be scheduled for heart catheterization if they meet certain screening issues, and the cardiologist will likely implant one or multiple stents. This determination was MADE POSSIBLE due to the diagnosis of Ischemia based on data acquired UTILIZING A NUCLEAR STRESS TEST! The good news is the cardiologist will have a functional and morphological "road map" so to speak showing him exactly which area of the myocardium is being/has been affected. Again this is very important, and quite beneficial to the patient.

Furthermore, cardiologists are able to notice small deviations in the EKG during a normal stress test that can indicate previous MI and/or Ischemia.

There is a reason these tests are one of the most important, and frequently performed tests in the hospital setting. They are LESS INVASIVE TO THE PATIENT than a heart cath. To many potentially dangerous variables come into play during a heart cath procedure. Not that a cath isn't routine, it is just absolutely insane for one to suggest that a stress test is pointless. There are certain patients who have OTHER underlying health problems that make them high risk for stress test complications. These patients will more than likely go straight to the heart cath floor. For the majority of us however a nuclear stress test is the least invasive, and most informative test one can have, and is usually a great starting point to determine if any further treatment is needed.

In closing..., if you believe that a catheterization is the only test that can show a blockage then you are either ignorant on the subject of cardiology, or at least ignorant on the current state of practice used in the discipline of cardiology. If your cardiologist believes this...., fire him, and/or move out of the sticks and go to a hospital that can afford a nuclear medicine department. I mean Jesus, even a CT of the heart will show the actual calcium deposits within the coronary arteries!

Top Bottom