Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heart : any experience with a cardiologist ?

Oxbow-

Hey folks,

I've just finished my 6th Deca / Test / Var (I know you will say it's a bad combination, actually the only one that doesn't touch my hairs that's why) and my heart makes me worried, because sometimes it looks like it stops then restart, or sometimes I feel a pressure in my chest.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/20020375

When I read this "Abuse of anabolic androgenic steroids (AAS) has been linked to a variety of different cardiovascular side effects. In case reports, acute myocardial infarction is the most common event presented, but other adverse cardiovascular effects such as left ventricular hypertrophy, reduced left ventricular function, arterial thrombosis, pulmonary embolism and several cases of sudden cardiac death have also been reported. "

I'm just thinking that... god I hope this stuff left ventricular hypertrophy etc is reversible.

Rich Piana and many died from a heart attack.

So I have two questions for you :

Has somebody already seen a cardiologist ? I have an appointment in 2 weeks, with a complete test (many different tests) of my heart. I am looking forward to hear what he has to say about my heart.

Do you have an idea if these changes in the heart are reversible ? I mean, if the anabolics develop that muscle but you stop, it should go back normal no ? If I take steroid and doesn't train, my biceps will grow but will return normal after..

Thanks
(plz : no broscience)

when you are as big as rich piana you are going to have an enlarged heart. doesn't matter if it is fat or muscle.. mass is mass

also using steroids doesn't help matters as they will put further strain on your heart health.

this is why blood work is very important and also testing your lipids

when you are as big as rich piana you are going to have an enlarged heart. doesn't matter if it is fat or muscle.. mass is mass

also using steroids doesn't help matters as they will put further strain on your heart health.

this is why blood work is very important and also testing your lipids

Hey Stevesmi,

(thanks for replying I know you for all your knowledges about sarms and yout videos on youtube)

I don't think being fat and go to mcdonald enlarge the heart, I think that :

- anaerobic training make the heart thicker
- AAS develop the myocard and left ventricular (reversible)
- HGH build the whole heart (ireversible)

And the cholesterols here is not I'm talking about even yeah some say it can increase the risks to develop clots, I'am talking about the changes caused by AAS and only by AAS in the heart. What people call Left Ventriculat Hypertrophy. There are good articles about that on the net but no idea if in the end this is dangerous or not

Steroids and growth hormone are systemic. They are not localized in their actions. Whenever you take steroids/HGH - it causes your muscles to grow.

Take your heart for example. Your heart is a cardiac muscle. It's not a skeletal muscle like your bicep, but it's still a muscle and it will grow whenever you take steroids/hgh

I thought that :

- AAS bind to anabolic receptors in muscles, skeletal muscles and the other muscles.
- HGH multiply all the cells in the body

2 totally different path, except that in then end both make you grow

Hey Stevesmi,

(thanks for replying I know you for all your knowledges about sarms and yout videos on youtube)

I don't think being fat and go to mcdonald enlarge the heart, I think that :

- anaerobic training make the heart thicker
- AAS develop the myocard and left ventricular (reversible)
- HGH build the whole heart (ireversible)

And the cholesterols here is not I'm talking about even yeah some say it can increase the risks to develop clots, I'am talking about the changes caused by AAS and only by AAS in the heart. What people call Left Ventriculat Hypertrophy. There are good articles about that on the net but no idea if in the end this is dangerous or not

Wrong!! Why wouldn't carrying around 40lbs of extra fat from eating crap calories make your heart work harder? Of course it will. The heart, as we know, is a muscle. Not only will your blood pressure go through the roof, your arteries clog up and thicken and all the other joyful stuff your heart will enlarge to try and cope with the extra work.

Trust me on this. Training without roids in athletes enlarges your heart. being bigger than normal does it. So does roid use. And if you thinking being fat and eating McD's etc doesn't... well I've some magic beans you can buy ;)

Usually, as far as I know that, these changes to the heard muscle are irreversible. However, if you are aware of its condition, and act accordingly, this should not be a problem. So relax, and don't worry - see what the doctor and tests will show, and then decide what to do.

Google says: An enlarged heart can be treated and, for some people, it is possible to reduce the enlarged area over time. Many of the medicines used to treat high blood pressure will also reduce heart muscle size if it is enlarged. In particular, ACE inhibitors and angiotensin receptor blockers can be very effective.

Top Bottom