Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

healthy bf

krishna

Do you guys think it's healthy to maintain under 6% bf? I just clocked in at 5.8% and it seems like no matter what I eat, I just keep dropping fat (not that I'm eating dirty or anything). My metabolism is through the roof right now! I know, I know......I'll get some pics posted soon. Hopefully, I can take some this weekend. I think I have one on my phone where I was 6.5%. Maybe I'll throw that on here in the meantime. I want to take some good ones though, I'm sick of shitty camera phone pics.

bro it can be dangerous be carefull, 6% is pretty fucking low as it is. whats your diet consist of?

I've bumped it from about 2400 to 3400 over the past couple weeks and I still keep dropping fat. I started eating a protein bar when I wake up to take a piss at night; that's after taking a casein protein shake before I go to bed. I'll post diet and workout schedule if you guys really want it. I still have some eq running through me right now and my hunger pains are killing me.

are you losing muscle? you may be sick and dehydrating.

racoon_city said:
are you losing muscle? you may be sick and dehydrating.

No man I'm not sick, and I seem to be maintaining my muscle well. I've been cutting for a long time now, and I've simply reached a point where my bf is low and my metabolism is high.

i diet on 3200-3300 calls.. so maybe thats a problem and u gotta up it to about 4K... just a suggestion :)

Top Bottom