Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Heads Up! Beware of John Crisler!

So a quick look doesn't show much except (Doctor of Osteopathy) to suggest he's trained others due to being 'a leading expert'. Hmm.

I didn't know that. An Osteopath is essentially a masseuse. Now THAT"S the guy you want writing scripts for your PCT. lol

Yeah, when you go to his site it's says DO PLLC after his name. The DO is 'doctor of osteopathy' and the PLLC stands for (according to Google): A professional limited liability company (“PLLC”) is a business entity designed for licensed professionals, such as lawyers, doctors, architects, engineers, accountants, and chiropractors.

Yeah, when you go to his site it's says DO PLLC after his name. The DO is 'doctor of osteopathy' and the PLLC stands for (according to Google): A professional limited liability company (“PLLC”) is a business entity designed for licensed professionals, such as lawyers, doctors, architects, engineers, accountants, and chiropractors.

On the "All Things Male" consent form it says if you agree to the terms you cannot sue under any condition. That should put people's minds to rest.

As one of my friends, who is a doctor, has once said to me - these days your health is only your responsibility, especially with all the information available now. So listen to the doctors, but do your own research as well.

We just had Dr Zsolt on evolutionary radio. The first thing he said when he came on the podcast is

"who is in charge of your health?"
"You are"

Great episode. I highly recommend everyone give it a listen -> https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-122/

We just had Dr Zsolt on evolutionary radio. The first thing he said when he came on the podcast is

"who is in charge of your health?"
"You are"

Great episode. I highly recommend everyone give it a listen -> https://www.evolutionary.org/evolutionary-radio-episode-122/

That was a great point. Never let someone dictate your health decisions for you. If you are not sure then get multiple opinions and ask lots of questions.

Top Bottom