Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches and testosterone.

jcb_phlps

Ok guys heres the deal some of you seen my post that my natty levels are pretty low anyways. Well for the past four or five years I have gotten chronic cluster headaches and now I'm on my first cycle and going on my fourth week in and I'm not getting my headaches anymore. Any thoughts on this. Ive read that hormone inbalance can cause headaches/migraines maybe if my test was low this is helping just a thought. What yall think.

Water retention
Extra blood
Hormone imbalance
Anxiety

All of those can lead to heightened BP on cycle..

No my BP is fine man. I was just saying that I think test has cured my headaches that I have delt with for a long time now.

No my BP is fine man. I was just saying that I think test has cured my headaches that I have delt with for a long time now.

That makes no sense though lol..

It was just a thought. If my test was low natty and I was getting headaches reguarlary. Now that I'm on test I'm not getting them. Dont you think that the lower test levels could have been part of my imbalance.

I'm running 400mg/wk. It may not be the case but it was just a thought I wanted to see what you guys could ponder up. I would think that high doses and headaches would be directly related to blood pressure. Some headaches are actually treated with high blood pressure medacation. But Ive been to multiple doctors over the years and never found anything that works for these or gets rid of them besides pain killers (not really an option to addictive) and like I said this is the first time since I can remember that Ive gone without one for a number of days.

It's possible there is a connection with your low T levels and having headaches.

How was your mood before you started your cycles for these past years? Did you have some zest for life or were you reluctant or complacent? Were you depressed at all or just not a vigorous person be it mentally or physically?

I know the last time I was on testosterone I tapered down the dose and then came off cold with no pct whatsoever and I have to say that for 3 weeks I was listless, lacked drive and my sense of well being was dogshit.

While I did not have headaches my head during this period at times felt quite odd which I attribute to the lack of testosterone my body wasn't producing before it kicked back into gear.

Nowadays I don't think alot of these guys that do pct after a cycle "like they should" have experienced the real effects of coming "off" without pct assistance because the way you feel coming off cold and waiting for your body to kick back into gear and going through a smooth pct is literally like night and day. I literally notice almost nothing during a clean pct which I have done several times. Coming off cold is WAAAAY different.

I could fully believe that the higher levels of testosterone could be causing a cessation in your headaches.

I can't prove this and I don't even know if this is medically documented any where, but I do know low to zero levels of test makes you feel like shit both mentally and physically.

Yea for the last couple of years quality of life has pretty much sucked. I still had some motivation but its like nothing I ever did made me happy. Sex drive was down and I deffinately had a lack of energy. Now that I'm on I'm back to being overly happy again like I used to be before the chronic headaches and life has a whole new meaning man I love it.

Top Bottom