Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Headaches from Cardarine?

Unless its an honest mistake, they could be planning to do an exit scam.

When I tried to order earlier when they had the 25% discount I missed out due to waiting on there email reply because Im from Aus I wanted to check their re ship policy since customs is difficult. When I emailed I mentioned it and they said they cant afford to do it but they gave me 15% off which was awesome. Now they have another sale not even a month apart. And to top it off my package got inspected by customs and let right through, I still have the slip at home I think. At first I just thought GW and SR9009 must not come up on their tests, but after all this im weary. I hope its just a mistake otherwise more people are going to get burned. The money isnt even the big issue, I dont want something I dont know what it is in my body.

Sent from my SM-G973F using Tapatalk

Lots of mail order companies have regular discounts through the month. And Oz's issues with customs are well known

S4S will work with you for sure to determine what is going on.
Yea they are, I tried a different bottle and no headaches or anything so I dont know wtf happened. Im thinking a bottle mix up, just curious to what it could be.

I wish I could help , being in the states I never had to deal with customs with my sarms, every sarm I've run is legitimate from S4S, all my caps came sealed and wrapped in plastic, I never had and open one like that before. I'm sure things will get sorted out

Silly question, I just got SR9009 drops. Is it to be taken sublingual and should it burn a bit? Thanks.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Unless its an honest mistake, they could be planning to do an exit scam.

When I tried to order earlier when they had the 25% discount I missed out due to waiting on there email reply because Im from Aus I wanted to check their re ship policy since customs is difficult. When I emailed I mentioned it and they said they cant afford to do it but they gave me 15% off which was awesome. Now they have another sale not even a month apart. And to top it off my package got inspected by customs and let right through, I still have the slip at home I think. At first I just thought GW and SR9009 must not come up on their tests, but after all this im weary. I hope its just a mistake otherwise more people are going to get burned. The money isnt even the big issue, I dont want something I dont know what it is in my body.

A user getting a headache is not an indicator of an exit scam

Top Bottom